G

garfield00

Sep 26, 2023
anyone know good methods that look like an accident?

Reactions: sserafim
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Going camping on a cold night and bring charcoal in the tent to warm yourself. And die accidentally by monoxide poisining.

It happens every year. I suspect some of them are disguise suicide.

Reactions: Is0lated, CyVir, sserafim and 1 other person
G

garfield00

Sep 26, 2023
Going camping on a cold night and bring charcoal in the tent to warm yourself. And die accidentally by monoxide poisining.

okk I'll look more into this, I'm not completely sure how to do the charcoal method though

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
There is a charcoal megathread here, if you search it , you will find, easy and almost painless method , some people ctb here in a tent , and we have proof.

• Love
Reactions: CyVir, Burningaway, Foreverix and 1 other person
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Hypothetically, one could partially hang themselves with their pants around their ankles or naked with some lube and toys nearby. It would look like an autoerotic accident.

However, this would leave a fairly unfavorable impression on family and those who find you.

Kink shamers.

• Yay!
Reactions: Widdershins, buttonfish, hermestrimegistus and 8 others
G

garfield00

Sep 26, 2023
Hypothetically, one could partially hang themselves with their pants around their ankles or naked with some lube and toys nearby. It would look like an autoerotic accident.

However, this would leave a fairly unfavorable impression on family and those who find you.

Kink shamers.
yeah im not doing that shit😭😭

• Yay!
Reactions: CyVir, iamsofkntired, リンさん and 3 others
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
I like drowning, police, and wild animals

• Yay!
Reactions: undecided and garfield00
G

garfield00

Sep 26, 2023
I like drowning, police, and wild animals
I'm too much of a pussy for drowning, I might consider wild animals. I've also considered police alot, but I'm a 5'3 white girl so I don't id get shot they'd probably just restrain me

Reactions: hevlalab and Deleted User#81194
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I use chainsaws a lot, thought about having an accident a few times.

• Wow
Reactions: CyVir and undecided
momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
getting drunk and falling asleep outside during winter. happens to college students every year

• Love
Reactions: impetuousvoid, CyVir, undecided and 1 other person
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023

Kink shamers.
LMAO

Reactions: Foreverix and LonelyKitten
A

ae300

Sep 16, 2023
Rooftop parkour accidents are common!

Reactions: notrealmatthew
F

Final Spirit

Nov 7, 2022
You should read PPH Essentials, they show alot of method and rank them by different metrics in an Exit RP Table ranking 1-5, look for "Undetectability" to see if'll look more natural not necessarily an "accident", I've attached one Exit RP table below to show you what i mean, almost all the methods listed on the PPH Essentials have one so be sure to check them out.

Also read Page 201 in PPH titled "Suicide & the "Natural Death" for some specific information

Here is the PPH Essentials: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-essentials-2022.107973/

Attachments

• EXIT RP TABLE.PNG
    EXIT RP TABLE.PNG
    169 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Foreverix
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Wild animals???
Like taking a swim in the Everglades. Or hiking through bear country waving fish around. Or belly surfing in shark infested waters.

One of the least popular: Suicide by deer.

• Yay!
Reactions: undecided
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
I'm too much of a pussy for drowning, I might consider wild animals. I've also considered police alot, but I'm a 5'3 white girl so I don't id get shot they'd probably just restrain me

are you okay? what are these suggestions
"accidents"
Wild animals???
Yeah I've considered it, my parents occasionally travels to Tanzania every year, maybe I can get lost one time and get eaten by lions. At the moment It's just something I think about, I would have to be extremely desperate to die though to actually go through with it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: undecided
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
"accidents"

Yeah I've considered it, my parents occasionally travels to Tanzania every year, maybe I can get lost one time and get eaten by lions. At the moment It's just something I think about, I would have to be extremely desperate to die though to actually go through with it

getting eaten by a lion is so horrifying and very painful. although you think about it I'm pretty sure any sane person wouldn't go through it. some of you guys are really wild

Reactions: idk3 and undecided
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Like taking a swim in the Everglades. Or hiking through bear country waving fish around. Or belly surfing in shark infested waters.

One of the least popular: Suicide by deer.
Wouldn't it be super painful tho? Btw how does suicide by deer work? Like the ones with antlers?

Reactions: alwayssad and Foreverix
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Wouldn't it be super painful tho? Btw how does suicide by deer work? Like the ones with antlers?
It would be painful, I'm sure, and terrifying. But I'm sure somebody has done it, it would certainly look like an accident.

Admittedly, the deer one was more of a joke. Some hunters have approached injured bucks (deer with sharp antlers), and been met with a fierce fight and some have been gored. It certainly seems suicidal, even if not intentionally so.

Reactions: sserafim
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
getting eaten by a lion is so horrifying and very painful. although you think about it I'm pretty sure any sane person wouldn't go through it. some of you guys are really wild
Unless I'm mistaken, I believe large cats like Lions, Tigers ect are a far better way to go than getting mauled by a Bear fwiw. Large Cats kill their prey clamping down on their neck, then eating them after they die. Bears on the other hand just start ripping you apart and eating you alive.

Nature is so beautiful and wonderful!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: sserafim and Hollowman
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
There is a charcoal megathread here, if you search it , you will find, easy and almost painless method , some people ctb here in a tent , and we have proof.
Is it possible to have the link to the megathread on this charcoal method please? I can't find it.

Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Is it possible to have the link to the megathread on this charcoal method please? I can't find it.

Reactions: oono
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022

I want to do this sometimes but not sure how. Like what kind of charcoal?
getting drunk and falling asleep outside during winter. happens to college students every year
How would that kill you?
Alcohol and therapeutic amounts of meds inside of a bathtub/hot tub
Can I force myself to drink alcohol if I hate the taste of it?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Any charcoal will kill you , buy the one with the advice on the bag that says ;

Burning charcoal inside can kill you.

• Yay!
Reactions: buttonfish