R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Hi, I live in a bad part of Florida so i know i can find fent, my question is how? my dealer died and i've been sober since and dont know how to find a new/fent dealer as mine sold oxy/meth

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Darknet is your best friend right now. Way cheaper than street prices and almost guaranteed quality if you buy from established vendors with good reviews. About as low risk as picking up in person as well if you use proper opsec.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
I don't think fent is a good option, it's how my father passed

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I don't think fent is a good option, it's how my father passed
thats the point?
Darknet is your best friend right now. Way cheaper than street prices and almost guaranteed quality if you buy from established vendors with good reviews. About as low risk as picking up in person as well if you use proper opse
abusive mom checks my packages, I'm 19 but cant afford to move.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
Hi, I live in a bad part of Florida so i know i can find fent, my question is how? my dealer died and i've been sober since and dont know how to find a new/fent dealer as mine sold oxy/meth
Are you able to get out of the house for a while? My husband was able to find a dealer by just watching in a damn parking lot, you can kind of tell if they are dealers and know what you are looking for. I didn't think it could be that easy but if you are used to dealing with a dealer it might not be too hard. It kind of sucks since I quit shooting h and fent because now that I am separated from him and everything went to shit he will not give me any. I would only recommend this if you do know how to hook up with a dealer and know what to look for.

• Hugs
Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
Hey, I used to live in a Florida ghetto as well. Specifically the bad parts of lauderhill in Broward county. Back in those days it was called "U street" and had halfway houses on one side and extremely poor apartments on the other. The popular drug at the time was oxycontin and if I wanted some all I had to do was walk around as a white boy in that neighborhood and people would just offer. Frequently. Do it during daytime on a relatively busy street to avoid getting jumped or mugged, but if you're in the right area a lot of dealers will just approach you. Or at least question if you want something.

• Informative
Reactions: silentcicada and hermestrimegistus
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i was thinking of going back to the states or below. last month i could barely walk down the street. today i feel better? still hate to sit on a plane for 10+ hrs. i figure i'd hang out to one of the open markets and observe for a while since i have 0 exp. probably risk getting beaten n robbed but this is what pro lifers seem to have left me with

DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
I'm in a similar situation I don't know any dealers anymore but I know where I can likely find fent. I just don't know how to approach people to ask for it. That's good to know that if I walk by they might approach me. Not real sure how to navigate the dark net for that but I might look into it. I'm just awkward at approaching strangers for drugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I wish I had the answer for this myself, not looking for anything to heavy but I need something just for pain and as an innocent looking, small 30 year old woman who always just got my drugs from my friends I have no idea where to start lol. I know there's at least one dealer who hangs out in a pub down the road so I guess I should start there

MushroomTaffy

MushroomTaffy

Roach
Sep 26, 2023
thats the point?

abusive mom checks my packages, I'm 19 but cant afford to move.
I know that's the point, but I simply don't recommend it if you don't consume enough to be lethal (I have an uncle who literally smokes fentanyl straight and be fine) I've heard that's not a fun high to have, and I can tell you while it may not be as painful as some methods your body still does not react well to overdosing at all.
I know that's the point, but I simply don't recommend it if you don't consume enough to be lethal (I have an uncle who literally smokes fentanyl straight and be fine) I've heard that's not a fun high to have, and I can tell you while it may not be as painful as some methods your body still does not react well to overdosing at all.
I'm not talking about death btw, that's kinda the point your body just kinda doesn't like it the moments before

Reactions: rustinpeacepolaris
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Hey, I used to live in a Florida ghetto as well. Specifically the bad parts of lauderhill in Broward county. Back in those days it was called "U street" and had halfway houses on one side and extremely poor apartments on the other. The popular drug at the time was oxycontin and if I wanted some all I had to do was walk around as a white boy in that neighborhood and people would just offer. Frequently. Do it during daytime on a relatively busy street to avoid getting jumped or mugged, but if you're in the right area a lot of dealers will just approach you. Or at least question if you want something.
thanks. this is actually very helpful
Are you able to get out of the house for a while? My husband was able to find a dealer by just watching in a damn parking lot, you can kind of tell if they are dealers and know what you are looking for. I didn't think it could be that easy but if you are used to dealing with a dealer it might not be too hard. It kind of sucks since I quit shooting h and fent because now that I am separated from him and everything went to shit he will not give me any. I would only recommend this if you do know how to hook up with a dealer and know what to look for.
maybe? i know how but ive actually never seen it happen

B

Bagobones9

Aug 19, 2023
Depends what part of Florida

nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
northwest. it's not the worst place but it's definitely bad.
God so am I. You'd think it would be easy but there's a higher chance of getting kidnapped or maimed than someone just offering to sell. There's a big homeless camp in the woods by me, if I had some more nerve I'd walk in and ask who's holding. But I'd probably just get SA'd or stabbed instead.

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
Ah damn I was gonna say tampa area we could become "buddies" I got the script hook up
may i dm you?
God so am I. You'd think it would be easy but there's a higher chance of getting kidnapped or maimed than someone just offering to sell. There's a big homeless camp in the woods by me, if I had some more nerve I'd walk in and ask who's holding. But I'd probably just get SA'd or stabbed instead.
really depends, the homeless here are not the worst people

dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
just speaking from personal experience, but ive been trying to od on fent for months now and have had zero results, like never even touched narcan or anything lol, its ridiculous considering how much the "any bit of fentanyl = automatic death" myth is accepted as the truth.

idk where you are but ghb/gbl/bdo is much easier to find (tbh just ask for g on grindr) and i got much closer to death with that than fent or any opioids (but im definitely not a professional in overdoses lol)

Last edited:
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
just speaking from personal experience, but ive been trying to od on fent for months now and have had zero results, like never even touched narcan or anything lol, its ridiculous considering how much the "any bit of fentanyl = automatic death" myth is accepted as the truth.

idk where you are but ghb/gbl/bdo is much easier to find (tbh just ask for g on grindr) and i got much closer to death with that than fent or any opioids (but im definitely not a professional in overdoses lol)
Chances are ghb is only popular because people are buying it to use as date rape drug, absolutely disgusting...

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023

has it gotten that bad? i see reports of seizures often. i feel bad for the k9 units. just watched a movie regarding that. that's why i was thinking of just going to the source. i'd pay a generous amount. just don't know how viable that is.

dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
Chances are ghb is only popular because people are buying it to use as date rape drug, absolutely disgusting...
yea thats the most common use, outside of party scenes, its a disgusting thing to do but its one of the substances i encounter most, and that shit can melt plastic so if you add some benzos etc i wouldnt be surprised if taking more than the recommended dose would help reach hypoxia quicker

D

doughmixer1982

Student
Jun 8, 2023

Do you have tolerance? What about someone who has never touched opiates before?

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
um, whats that?

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I live in a city here in the states where people consume that a lot. I see them rolling dancing and having convulsions in the street. However approaching is dangerous cause they may think i am a hidden cop or something for asking them how to buy. The only way is knowing a friend or a friend of a friend old acquaintance that knows a source. Otherwise a lost case