• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

missmyworld

missmyworld

Feb 18, 2024
Do you live with chatty people who always try to initiate a conversation everytime youre within view of them? I just wait out until night with nobody around, and then walk around freely. Or do you mean strangers, like they constantly bring people over?

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
Do you live with chatty people who always try to initiate a conversation everytime youre within view of them? I just wait out until night with nobody around, and then walk around freely. Or do you mean strangers, like they constantly bring people over?
I get really jumpy and panicky sometimes around people even if I know them well, and I've been isolating myself in my room for like a week ;w; I live with my friend and I feel really bad about how much I'm isolating I'm just so scared to leave my room. thank u for the reply btw 🖤

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
baby steps. exposure therapy i think would be the easiest way so even just standing outside your door for a few seconds and increasing the length of time each day. once you get comfortable with that you could set a goal like greeting your roommate x amount of days per week and so on. it'll generally become easier the more you do it.

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
baby steps. exposure therapy i think would be the easiest way so even just standing outside your door for a few seconds and increasing the length of time each day. once you get comfortable with that you could set a goal like greeting your roommate x amount of days per week and so on. it'll generally become easier the more you do it.
That sounds like a really good way, that ways it's not too overwhelming too fast ♡~ Thank you so much!
Fun Love GIF by The Woobles

Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
I go for walks. I'm currently in college and live right next to campus. Going for walks during the day (you can listen to music too, if you don't want people to talk to you, that is what I do) allows me to see a lot of people that are engaged in their own thing. I see people walking to class, people playing tennis, volleyball, soccer, and everything on the rec fields, people sitting and reading, people talking, I see people living in the way that I want to live. And over time it helps me to do those same things.