• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

starrvingstar

starrvingstar

suicidal anorexic
Apr 9, 2023
help me i cant stand this and i want to not be mean

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
unplug

unplug

Vapor Self
Apr 11, 2023
I can't really give any advice besides maybe sitting down in person and talking it out?

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
help me i cant stand this and i want to not be

Not to pry into the affairs of others but I feel compelled to ask if this is to minimize harm should you catch the bus or if it's because the relationship simply isn't working. Helps give a general idea since in some cases it might ultimately hurt less if you stay in relationship while dead.

no.hope

no.hope

May 7, 2023
help me i cant stand this and i want to not be mean
give hints at first like im not feeling like texting rn because of whatever college work or whatever work , take your time to hint him. then when the time is right and the relationship is like half-dead - make a set of imaginary reasons and make it overly emotional so that its convincing and call him and act emotional af and tell him the imaginary reasons , also give him some form of emotional security b4 breaking up with him , like its your fault not his. and tell him that you love him but {some random reason}. tell him its all your fault

• Hmph!
Reactions: RoundaboutResolved
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
It's over, goodbye, delete my contact info.
Do NOT hint with guys!
Be blunt, short & to the point.