• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostluck

lostluck

It doesn't matter anymore if I have people caring
Jul 25, 2023
weird question probably best listed for self-harm but whats the best way to get a lot of blood? I have an opened syringe but I'm pretty sure its for giving vaccines, does it matter?

lostluck

lostluck

Jul 25, 2023
What exactly are you trying to achieve?
Just that i usually cut my self due to a self harm rush, figured if there was an easier way to see blood I wouldn't cut as much. Counter active I know

Upvote 0
asphyxiangel

asphyxiangel

bpd baby
Aug 6, 2023
Just that i usually cut my self due to a self harm rush, figured if there was an easier way to see blood I wouldn't cut as much. Counter active I know
I definitely wouldn't recommend using any medical equipment if you're unfamiliar with what you're doing, especially using needles

Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze
Upvote 0
lostluck

lostluck

Jul 25, 2023
I definitely wouldn't recommend using any medical equipment if you're unfamiliar with what you're doing, especially using needles
I have very limited knowledge but thats about it. Thank you tho, :) ill be sure not to do anything if im not confident in my ability to do so

• Love
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze and asphyxiangel
Upvote 0