• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
In February I felt disconnected from everything. I decided to put any plans on hold for reasons I've already mentioned: lack of privacy, didn't have the physical strength at the time. Since then I've felt more attached. I'm not actually doing any better. Arguably worse because I'm emotionally invested in permanent problems that contributed to me wanting to end it. Not sure how to get that level of detachment back?

I was thinking part of it might also be the change in seasons. Body's reacting to the sunnier weather even though it doesn't really improve my mood.

Last edited:
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I'm in the exact same position. After months and months of not giving a single fuck, I am now overwhelmed by the number of fucks I give. Went from emotion nun to emotion prostitute.

For example, a tremendous amount of guilt for something I've done hit me out of nowhere. It just hung out in the back of my mind for weeks. I winced and cringed when I thought about it but did nothing more. Then, while composing an email to the person I wronged, I just broke down. Cried all over the keyboard. It was pathetic.

M

mwu14

Apr 21, 2018
I'm in the exact same position. After months and months of not giving a single fuck, I am now overwhelmed by the number of fucks I give. Went from emotion nun to emotion prostitute.

For example, a tremendous amount of guilt for something I've done hit me out of nowhere. It just hung out in the back of my mind for weeks. I winced and cringed when I thought about it but did nothing more. Then, while composing an email to the person I wronged, I just broke down. Cried all over the keyboard. It was pathetic.

I don't think it's pathetic. Once you've reached this point, it's easy to look back on your life and think of things you could have done differently.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I'm similar. From 2014 to halfway through 2017 I just didn't give a fuck. Now irrational fears and regrets just comes out of nowhere. It got to point where I have to drink in order to forget.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
nooo just trying to hit the pm number of posting for advice more privately , n you have to comment on multiple postings I think to hit it
and spamming the forum really isn't the way to go to that end matey!! I am in the mood to troll trolls, or douches whichever comes first....
advice on many things can be found in the forum....

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
B

bububub123

Jan 4, 2020
and spamming the forum really isn't the way to go to that end matey!! I am in the mood to troll trolls, or douches whichever comes first....
advice on many things can be found in the forum....
omg! I Guess it can look weird but looking like a spammer i doubt is hurting anyone that much than actual depression n such and isn't much of a problem to me skdjsk I went to off topic bc I thought it was less busy and than the main forums and my numbers are off topic, I'm not being a troll sksj

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
omg! I Guess it can look weird but looking like a spammer i doubt is hurting anyone that much than actual depression n such and isn't much of a problem to me skdjsk I went to off topic bc I thought it was less busy and than the main forums and my numbers are off topic, I'm not being a troll sksj

as stated else where there are game threads people use to up their count ..... also Im on the rum, if you ever get to know soulless_angel in this place, I like me rum, I talk a lot of shit when im on the rum :pfff: :pfff:

Reactions: exhausted