• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Sorry for my poor English. Can't seems to find a way to write the title that makes sense to others.

After being in the forum for awhile, knowing most people in real life who seem to only care people who can provide benefits to them I always want to be someone who can make someone's day less painful even for awhile. At least before I leave. Seeing all the nice members here who are kind to people by giving constructive replies , giving likes and etc.

I am someone who are too broken to think properly and not knowledgeable to provide any good advice. I don't have any skills either.

I know this is a prochoice forum but I want to try something before I leave but I have no idea where and how I can get to my final goal.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ALittleBurden, Empty Smile, Mr2005 and 8 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
A lot of people here just need to talk to keep demons at bay, until they can get rid of them for good. And they have no other place to go without being told what to feel. If I am ever useful for being there, that means more to me than knitting scarves for kittens or whatever crap I have no honest interest in. Because here I am allowed to be honest.

Just make it easy, even if for a while, for people who cannot keep going anymore, it's more than the entire profession of psychiatry or religion has an interest in doing.

• Love
Reactions: Empty Smile, Bagger, Beautifulletdown and 6 others
ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
Sorry for my poor English. Can't seems to find a way to write the title that makes sense to others.

After being in the forum for awhile, knowing most people in real life who seem to only care people who can provide benefits to them I always want to be someone who can make someone's day less painful even for awhile. At least before I leave. Seeing all the nice members here who are kind to people by giving constructive replies , giving likes and etc.

I am someone who are too broken to think properly and not knowledgeable to provide any good advice. I don't have any skills either.

I know this is a prochoice forum but I want to try something before I leave but I have no idea where and how I can get to my final goal.
Just treat others the way you hope people would treat each other in an ideal world. Sometimes, little things go a long way.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Weeping Garbage Can, Tom9999 and 5 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Kindness is free.

• Love
Reactions: justanotherday, stellabelle, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
be there for someone. be willing to genuinly understand someone. that's the foundation of it and it takes little to nothing, yet people in our life fail to do so.

put yourself in their position, how would you like to be treated? what would you want to be told?

the littlest things go so far and mean the world, even if its just genuinly listening to someone holding in a world of emotions.

• Love
Reactions: StillWaiting, Weeping Garbage Can, Baskol1 and 2 others
Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
I feel listening, empathy, and compassipn are truly precious gifts. Sometimes simply listening to someone until you understand their situation, asking questions when necessary, and then saying something sincerely supportive, like "Thank you for sharing that with me. I'm sorry you are going through this. It sounds pretty rough. I hope things improve for you" and then giving them a hug, this can mean a lot.

Unfortunately these wonderful and simple things - non-judgmental understanding, empathy, and compassion - can be very hard to find although it is so often what people are starving for.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Beautifulletdown, StillWaiting, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018

You are very kind and smart, and your beautiful writing does not sound like it comes from a broken person. You are so good. So, so good.

Reactions: Baskol1
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Thank you for all the replies.
I don't know how to reply to each and everyone so i will just write one.
I am grateful that people still reply to my posts whereas in other social media or in real life, no one really truly cares about what I am going through

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CURSED again, ALittleBurden, oopswronglife and 3 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Thank you for all the replies.
I don't know how to reply to each and everyone so i will just write one.
I am grateful that people still reply to my posts whereas in other social media or in real life, no one really truly cares about what I am going through

Even though this is a bus stop, so people don't stay forever, so long as we are here, I think we are loyal to one another. The ones outside, they always have something of higher priority.

Loyalty, reliability, honesty- when you don't have these things, life is not bearable.

• Love
Reactions: StillWaiting
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
A lot of people here just need to talk to keep demons at bay, until they can get rid of them for good. And they have no other place to go without being told what to feel. If I am ever useful for being there, that means more to me than knitting scarves for kittens or whatever crap I have no honest interest in. Because here I am allowed to be honest.

Just make it easy, even if for a while, for people who cannot keep going anymore, it's more than the entire profession of psychiatry or religion has an interest in doing.

Lol @ knitting scarves for kittens. My cats would look cute with scarves...

Reactions: Baskol1, woxihuanni and Soul
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm honest with them and it makes me lamb to the slaughter. So be it. I care more about them than I do myself

Reactions: StillWaiting and Baskol1
ALittleBurden

ALittleBurden

Tens of personalities wearing one trench coat
Aug 19, 2019
Sometimes just listening people is enough to make them feel better. I often have trouble with being supportive. I usually try to find some logical solution for other's problems but if it's a purely emotional issue I always felt like I'm only making it worse. I always thought that just saying "I'm sorry to hear that" etc. is a cliche, but for some, that's all they need to hear. Sometimes people don't even need any response, they just need someone to hear them out. Ability to speak out about your problems without any judgement or consequences is very precious.

Reactions: Soul, StillWaiting and Mr2005
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Sometimes just listening people is enough to make them feel better. I often have trouble with being supportive. I usually try to find some logical solution for other's problems but if it's a purely emotional issue I always felt like I'm only making it worse. I always thought that just saying "I'm sorry to hear that" etc. is a cliche, but for some, that's all they need to hear. Sometimes people don't even need any response, they just need someone to hear them out. Ability to speak out about your problems without any judgement or consequences is very precious.

Yeah so long as you don't patronise/belittle them it's all good.

I told a real life friend that I find people appreciate my work but not engage with it. They said 'Just because you cannot get the attention you want from your partner, you are generalising.'

I cannot get the attention I want? Like, from a high school crush or a tinder date? When it is their fucking literal job, the thing they are paid for to support their addiction that have sabotaged everything, that they engage with my work? You know what, fucker, I do not wish well for you in anything anymore. Forget about all the support I've shown you when you fucked up your own life.

Also it's hilarious when you give up on people but they have no clue. I just said 'sorry for ranting' and they said 'no problem'. What I was really saying was you are not worth talking to anymore. I was not apologising. Fucker.

• Hugs
Reactions: CURSED again and StillWaiting