• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

snooperdooper

Jan 27, 2024
Hello, I've met a lot of people on here who seem very content with death. Moreso, the afterlife; the idea that your consciousness will cease to exist after death. I feel I'm at 90%-ish comfortability with the idea of ending my life right now, with the only thing keeping that from 100% the thought of no afterlife. I just hate it. The idea that after all the pain and suffering I've endured the past couple of years on Earth, that I won't be rewarded for any of it. That I'll never get to live out my truest desires.

How did those of you that are content with that afterlife, learn to be content with it?

Suicide Girl

Suicide Girl

Feb 28, 2024
Olá, conheci muitas pessoas aqui que parecem muito satisfeitas com a morte. Além disso, a vida após a morte; a ideia de que sua consciência deixará de existir após a morte. Sinto que estou 90% confortável com a ideia de acabar com minha vida agora, com a única coisa que impede isso de 100% é o pensamento de não haver vida após a morte. Eu simplesmente odeio isso. A ideia de que depois de toda a dor e sofrimento que suportei nos últimos dois anos na Terra, não serei recompensado por nada disso. Que nunca conseguirei viver meus desejos mais verdadeiros.

Como aqueles de vocês que estão contentes com a vida após a morte aprenderam a se contentar com ela?
prefiro que seja assim e que não há vida após a morte..não vejo a hora de poder não ter mais consciência e pensamentos a todo vapor...me contento ao pensar que após a morte exista um completo nada e um descanso eterno

• Love
Reactions: broth0100
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
After death is non-existence forever. non-existence is the ultimate bliss no unbearable pain , no extreme suffering , no horrible problems, none of the 1000's of horrible things in life / existence , ever ... .

How can anyone be content always being under the threat of unbearable constant never ending pain that is so bad that nothing will be worth it? I think it should be a relief and happiness for anyone to get out from under that state of being in such danger such threats..

Only non-existence forever is the only guarantee of a human never suffering unbearable pain , horrible problems or extreme suffering. I don't see why anyone would not want that

How can anyone be content with this horrible life as a small always hungry animal, always under the threat of unbearable constant pain? A creature that has to work all the time to feed itself , clean everything , chores work only to decay and get old and suffer in old age in a nursing home. all this for no purpose. life is meaningless suffering.

There are so many horrible things in life / existence i just touched on them so far, diseases, humiliations, oppression, lies, depression, old age , cancer , stroke , accidents , depression, evil world, evil suicide prohibition world, scams, brainwashing , bullying, injustice , extreme pain, extreme suffering, work a job , chores, having to feed self 3 times a day, horrible problems , having to fix everything,many more ... non-existence frees one from all threats, pain , suffering , burdens forever ....

Last edited:
AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
I'm content with the fact that my death is my own; if the life I want will never truly be mine, death will never fail me. I only hope this end is permanent and irreversible.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
I think the opposite, I hope there is nothing on the other side, I hope there is no other side.
one of the reasons I still haven't managed to overcome the fear of having something on the other side.
We tend to think that we are something singular, as a person, but we are just holding the baton of existence to pass it on.

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
in my experience, my existence is the sole cause of my pain.
The general stress of life, unbearable pain, self insecurity, relationships, working for the rest of your life, previous traumas, living in a world where everyone in power is against you, etc.
getting through every single day is just a chore, I didn't choose to be here.
nothingness sounds like pure bliss, to not have to listen, taste, smell, or speak anymore. No more thinking. No more obligations. I'm just gone.
it sounds like true heaven to me :heart:

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
For me I suffer because of the way my brain works and my chronic illnesses. If I have this same brain in the afterlife I'd be miserable! It's not like I can just change out my whole brain and personality for an afterlife version of myself, that's pushing reality a bit imo.

I'm extremely content with feeling like before I was born when I die. Nothingness is amazing. You won't be there to even contemplate the disappointment of no after life or whatever. You just cease to exist and that's the ultimate release from life.

melons0da

melons0da

Mar 1, 2024
How did those of you that are content with that afterlife, learn to be content with it?
I think its more an active decision for me, I used to have a no afterlife, just non-existence kind of belief but i've shifted this view a bit within the last decade. I am open to some spirituality not in the sense of religion, but moreso the 'afterlife' for me as being the feeling of not being an individual consciousness but a part/ a combined amalgamation of matter (if this does make too much sense, to put it in an example it would be like the boundaries of your own physical and conscious body melting and going away so that your sense of oneness is with the environment)

hmmmmm a bit like floating in a pool for so long that for a moment you don't notice where your body is exactly (if you don't move it lol)

depends where you are in figuring out what you would want your version of the 'afterlife' to be, but I always find it helpful imagining it with relaxing or comforting analogies which gives positive reinforcement and helps you relax and be content with it.

tldr: i choose to believe is just that instead of non-existence completely, its just a melting of self from your body 2 the environment, and i like to think pretty and comforting imagery to calm any anxiety around it. think about it and figure out what 'afterlife' would mean for you

hopefully this helps and you are able to figure a bit more out with it!

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm not sure what does wait for us- if anything- on the other side. But, I'm actually hoping it's nothing. If it's something- if heaven is real then, maybe God is and maybe hell is too. What about the design and maintenance of this world makes you think that God is either particularly good or fair? Honestly, it terrifies me to think I might have an immortal soul that God has control over. I don't like the idea of more trials after this life and that seems like a distinct possibility if there is an afterlife. So- in that context, nothingness seems the safer bet.

Plus, I suppose I see it like sleeping or going under anaesthetic. We don't generally fear falling asleep. Maybe because we assume we'll wake up but- that's not guaranteed. So, we may be nervous about it while we're alive but once we're dead, hopefully that will be it. No more feelings. No more self awareness.

The problem of course is- not knowing what consciousness is. Maybe if we did, we would at least know what it was we needed to accept.

What if it's just a by product of how our brains work though? Or, maybe it's the main function. A sense of self is likely a strong attribute in survival. Look at how much the human race (most of us) values itself. We try to prolong our lives with modern medicine and science. If we can't reproduce naturally, we rely on medicine and science again. For the religious of us, we can't even die! Impressive. If the main goals in life are to survive and reproduce- we seem to have nailed it.

What I do find interesting is- a heightened sense of awareness surely also leads people to decide not to reproduce- antinatilism. I guess you could argue whether it's heightened awareness or distorted awareness that creates ideation.

But- I suppose I think the way we look at consciousness influences our feelings about losing it. Maybe it is just a function of the brain. Just like seeing is a function of the eyes and the brain. Hearing, the ears and the brain. Do we fear that when we die, we won't be able to see or hear again? I don't think so- so much because we accept we'll be dead. I think it's because our sense of self has taken on kind of epic proportions- thanks to things like religion. If we knew our sense of self was just that- another sense. A bit like a computer programme that learns till it's switched off, maybe we would feel less sentimental about it. Trouble is- we don't know and as a species, we feel attracted to things like spirituality and story telling.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
As individual creatures with rich and unique inner lives it is normal to be attached to our own subjective experiences. So trying to get rid of that attachment can seem like a futile endeavor. What helps me is to remember that billions of people with their own rich and unique lives have been extinguished, often in profoundly unjust ways. So it helps to mentally weave my own suffering into the tapestry of life and recognize it as just part of the greater whole.

grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
It wouldn't matter to me if there's barely any afterlife. you would just be in a empty void with nothing coexisting with you or anything there to see.

It's pretty contenting to know that, at least there's nothing that would hurt you compared to when you're still here existing

I wouldn't, again, mind with that possibility.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yes, you would be right about not being able to get rewarded or get justice for the suffering you've been through. However, what makes me be at peace regarding permanent non existence is that I am content with the fact that I won't get rewarded which would counteract the suffering I go through during life.

Instead, I think about how peaceful non existence is and I think that perhaps saving myself from decades and decades of pointless suffering is the reward in itself. After all, if I die now, I will be unable to suffer in the future and that sounds like bliss to me. Being dead is far better than being alive and suffering perpetually with no way to fix it

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Hello, I've met a lot of people on here who seem very content with death. Moreso, the afterlife; the idea that your consciousness will cease to exist after death. I feel I'm at 90%-ish comfortability with the idea of ending my life right now, with the only thing keeping that from 100% the thought of no afterlife. I just hate it. The idea that after all the pain and suffering I've endured the past couple of years on Earth, that I won't be rewarded for any of it. That I'll never get to live out my truest desires.

I have no religious beliefs or the afterlife, you have one life good, bad or indifferent but if that life is just more pain, suffering and frustration then the option to end it is something I want.
I fight with myself everyday to have something to live for but it gets harder and harder

• Hugs
morgueprincess

morgueprincess

ghost
Dec 26, 2023
hey, i'm in the same boat. i desperately wish there to be an afterlife where i can heal and be happy and live out the life i couldn't here. i've pushed my date back a lot because i cannot bear the nothingness after death, knowing everything i dreamed of in heaven is all a waste. but the thing is, no one really knows what there is beyond the veil of mortality. i believe we go wherever we want, based on our subconscious (hence horrible people end up in a horrible place after death, others simply enter a state of non existence). still, if there is only non existence, that is infinitely better than continuing to live this life and suffer, not knowing if you can bear another day. i don't know why i am still here because i am afraid of non existence when i know it is better than the pain i endure while alive. i guess i wish more than anything for there to be a heaven because i have lived more in my head than in earth, and that i will enter that paradise when i die.

• Hugs