• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I've recently re-entered therapy and while the therapist is nice, she doesn't know the real me, the asshole me. I've had issues in the past where a therapist seemed to be okay with me until some event shows my true colors and then they can barely tolerate me. What should I do? I thought about quitting therapy now to save me the trouble, but if not that, maybe introducing my asshole tendencies slowly so I don't give them high expectations of me. I'm just very confused and distraught and would like some help.

Reactions: thickwing
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Be honest with your therapist about who you are. It is going to be uncomfortable and it's going to be difficult.

When we don't show our true colors to our therapist, we cheat ourselves. They get paid and we get played. No, you don't have to tell anyone you're 'suicidal.' But you do have to show them the side of you you're hiding. Remember. There is a reason you're hiding it. You don't need to be an asshole to your therapist to show them your tendencies either. Just explain to them how you feel and explain why you feel like hiding that side of you.

Reactions: Pallf