• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Not planning on leaving soon, but when the time comes I want to apologize to some people for constantly annoying them, potentially offending them etc... (ik i must be cause i always get left on read, usually start the convos etc... lmfao)

I don't want it to be awkward or risk someone figuring out i'm going to ctb, but i don't want to go without clearing some stuff up

Edit: if i were to apologize now, I wouldn't be able to talk to them again because what they likely want most is to never hear from me again. I'm not apologizing because i realized i'm abusive or anythin, I just realized how i'm annoying asf by always sliding into their dms lmfaooo. I don't have anyone else to talk to and i'm already lonely, so I figured why not just tone it down for the next lil while then leave them alone forever, rather than isolating myself completely till i ctb

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Why not clear stuff up regardless?

dec132013

dec132013

Aug 6, 2020
Why not clear stuff up regardless?
I don't have anyone else to talk to and enjoy talking to them, so I wanna try holding onto that until i'm certain I'll ctb. The only thing that they'd actually appreciate is never seeing me again, making the time between now and my date extra miserable

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Just say it. It's fine to show gratitude or regret even when you're not going to ctb.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I recently sent out some apologies to people for my behaviour when I was unmedicated and manic as hell. Just to explain my behaviour and why it happened and to say sorry. You don't need a time to do it, any time is good, people like it when you take accountability for things.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga