• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WantsToJumpAlready

Jul 17, 2023
Tonight finally felt like the night, I've been wanting this for 2 years now. I truly have no reason for living in this world and I no longer want to suffer in this world. I have my method ready, I wrote a note of explanation, and I tidy'd up my house to not inconvenience anyone any further after I'm gone. But I just can't get myself to do it - I really want to, I do. But I've been pacing around for 3 hours now unable to do it despite truly wanting to. Any insight? Thanks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rosepanda, lynnschronicles, Lostandlooking and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, living is difficult dying is even more difficult. What's your method? If I may ask.

Reactions: rosepanda, Hotaru, Worndown and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Tonight finally felt like the night, I've been wanting this for 2 years now. I truly have no reason for living in this world and I no longer want to suffer in this world. I have my method ready, I wrote a note of explanation, and I tidy'd up my house to not inconvenience anyone any further after I'm gone. But I just can't get myself to do it - I really want to, I do. But I've been pacing around for 3 hours now unable to do it despite truly wanting to. Any insight? Thanks.
Me too

B

belomorski

Jul 16, 2024
I've been trying today to find a way went up to the highway but traffic was too slow. Can't find a tall building around either. I'm very limited in my options as I don't have any resources on my hands in my condition. Hanging takes a lot of guts btw. Can you get any benzos or opiats to make jt easier

blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
every serious attempt has started with a combination of being alone, alcohol, thinking about my ex gf and the utter hopelessness of life. That feeling of heartbreak and despair plus loosened inhibitions has got me to the point of a gun in my mouth and squeezing back the trigger to nearly firing.

• Love
Reactions: thecolourgold and lynnschronicles
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
With partial it is more duffucult to succeed. Escape is always an option.

You are trying to do the most difficult thing for hunans...end your existance. SI and everything else in us works against you.

I hope you can get this worked out.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think it's possible to force ourselves to be ready. Once we are ready we will know and CTB.

Until that point then there is hope of recovery. Only once all hope is gone will we be ready.

Good luck.

Reactions: lacustra and Worndown
BARIZON

BARIZON

BARIZON 1st of His Name
Nov 13, 2020
I think you have to understand exactlly whats holding you back in order to solve the problem, or, depending on the reason, forget about CTB. My main problem was guilt, but now I have come to the conclusion, emotionally and rationally, that this is a fundamental right that I have as a person. I'll just try to make it very clear that I love my parents, and if it werent for them I would be gone long ago.

One day that I hadnt everything figured out and planned on CTB complete desolation is the feeling that struck me very deeply. Maybe you should postpone it, reflect a little more, maybe write down the reasons you want to do it, and the reasons you dont wanna. Take a firm and clear decision based on that, than I believe you're goona be able to CTB with confidence and peace in your heart.