• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dental

dental

tired
Jan 11, 2024
i've been seeing so much trans hate lately. i can't go anywhere on social media without coming across hordes of people who genuinely seem to want me dead. not to mention the fact that my rights are actively being taken away where i live. as if it wasn't enough that just living in this body makes me want (need) to die. even in a vacuum, the dysphoria would be too much to handle. so naturally it's taking a toll.
i can't keep living in a world that wants me out of it. i keep doomscrolling these transphobic pages, just hoping it will finally give me the push to put myself out of my misery. if i wasn't so scared i'd fail again, i would have done it by now. but yeah i can feel my breaking point coming up soon

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
The answer is you dont, you just try to survive and hope things get better in the future.

Personally I say fuck that as I know it wont get better.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
How and whether to live is up to but my first suggestion would be to stop looking at the transphobic sites and accounts. Block them. They want you to feel like this. Turn around and walk the f*** away.

Instead, visit some positive, supportive pages, podcasts, books, whatever. Yes, people will still talk about the hatred and misery but in a different context.

And most importantly, get involved in the trans and LGBTQ+ community. Join the fight for change. Even if all you can do is throw some pennies at a fundraiser or sign a petition. Be active. Fight back. Believe in yourself, your community, your allies.

You are not alone.

You are worth it.

You matter.

🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈