• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
(First of all, I don't exactly know where I should put this post. I'm not sure if it falls under "Suicide Discussion" or "Recovery." I mean, I'm not exactly "recovering" if I'm still cutting myself like a piece of fruit.)

SH was my last resort for attempting to get rid of the godforsaken emptiness that continues to plague me day by day. While it did bring me some relief at first, now it feels just as dull as the rest of my coping mechanisms. It's now just another thing I do to pass the time. I'm at my wits end, and I literally don't know what else to do. I obviously can't tell my family because they'll immediately throw me into a psych ward, and I can't tell my online friends because they're just regular teenagers who have no idea what it's like to feel empty. I used to journal about my feelings when I was younger, but that just feels like talking to the void. Most of my time's spent drowning out my thoughts with music, but even that's not enough to completely drown out any sort of critical thinking. I think I'm fucked, but I'm still open to any advice given.

• Love
Reactions: pilotviolin, Sylveon, Daryl72 and 1 other person
GoatHerder

GoatHerder

Jul 11, 2024
It's difficult when nothing is fun anymore.

Reactions: Daryl72
MHCheese454

MHCheese454

Jul 14, 2024
"That's the Neat Part, You Don't." - Omni-Man.

My interpretation of life is you don't cope, because coping insinuates you're dealing with the problem, you just get ragdolled around until it ends.

Something which helps me is realizing I'll die in the future and life is short.

Assuming you're 20, the average life expectancy in the USA is 79. That's only 59 years. In 59 years, all of this will be over. You're going to probably be dead by then. So why kill yourself now, if you're going to die in the future? It's weird but it works for me. That's how I'm still alive even having mental breakdowns.

I'm going to die in the future, so why die now if I'm going to die soon? I just live through life waiting to die, I hope it comes soon, but it's just a waiting game.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie and foreverfalling
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
they're just regular teenagers who have no idea what it's like to feel empty.
How old r u?

Did you seek professional help? Therapy and the like?

Coping ain't that easy - coping also means accepting certain circumstances as facts and you would have to learn how to deal with them.

Coping also implies that you are ready to cope with the facts and you want to put effort into getting better.

Reactions: Daryl72
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
How old r u?

Did you seek professional help? Therapy and the like?

Coping ain't that easy - coping also means accepting certain circumstances as facts and you would have to learn how to deal with them.

Coping also implies that you are ready to cope with the facts and you want to put effort into getting better.

I am 18 years old, but I don't feel quite like an adult yet, so I still label myself as a teenager. I've been seeing both therapists and psychiatrists since I was 10. They strongly believe that I've got BPD but are unable to do anything for me because my country doesn't provide them with the proper resources to treat it. Aka DBT, or whatever they call it. That's what I've been told.

As for the second half, I feel like there's a huge part of me that still can't bear to face the reality of my situation. And maybe that is my problem. Any attempts to do so just leave me in tears. The truth is hard to swallow, I think. The fact that it feels much easier to SH than it does to face my fears blows my mind.

Hope I answered this properly 👍

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Hope I answered this properly
Yes, you did. I would say without professional help it's gonna be very difficult. I'm sorry your country does not provide the means to treat you properly. There's a Recovery Section - maybe you wanna have a look there if there's sth in the resources that can help you if your goal is recovery.

JaegerCA

JaegerCA

Fk the Marine Corps
Jul 14, 2024
Idk if it'll work for you but for me energy drinks and nicotine. But even then the emptiness is still there.

Reactions: pilotviolin