How Suicidal Are You?

• 0. No thoughts of suicide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1. Suicidal thoughts are not frequent and suicidal thoughts don’t cause distress.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 2. Thoughts of suicide start to become more frequent and begin to feel more personal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Sometimes you feel you want to die.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • 4. Thoughts of suicide are frequent and you consistently feel like you want to die.

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • 5. Thoughts of suicide occur every day. Almost everything reminds you of suicide and death.

Votes: 24 13.4%
  • 7. You start making a plan on how to commit suicide.

Votes: 26 14.5%
  • 8. You begin putting your suicide plan into place. You feel you have nothing to live for .

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • 9. You might feel a sense of relief knowing that you will soon be dead

Votes: 22 12.3%
  • 10. You’re in the midst of implementing your plan for suicide. You’re determined to commit suicide

Votes: 58 32.4%

• Total voters
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I could of voted for options 4,5 and 7. They all sounded like me. So I went with 5. Also there was no option 6

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Oh good old lupus. It is a horrid horrid disease. I have sjogrens. Mine has eaten through all my small fibre nerves and has severely damaged autonomic nerves. I'm permanently on fire or numb. It's horrific I know.
Do you take meds? I tried cellcept then ended up having to have my colon removed. I should have asked for it so I could strangle myself with it

Neuropathy is a fucking nightmare. I used to just have CRPS in one leg and then my pain doctor decided I should try a nerve block. It ended up spreading the CRPS into the other leg too. My whole lower body burns 24/7. I take plaquenil, lyrica, elmirion, cymbalta, hydroxyzine, and nucynta. I haven't done cellcept yet, but my rheumatologist said it's a possibility.

I had always been a healthy kid and young adult. My parents are healthy, my brother is healthy. I was completely blindsided by all of this. I'm still grieving for my old life.

If you ever want to talk send me a pm, I know what you're going through

Reactions: lululoo