• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thelastexit

Sep 15, 2022
i had surgery a few months ago and have various opioids saved from it... 18mg of dilaudid and about 50 mg of oxycodone. i can also get tramadol but idk how strong those are so im just thinking of the other two.

no narcan in the house, so if i happened to be found someone would have to wait for EMS to administer it and i'd hope it would be too late by then, i have at least 7 hours before anyone would check on me.

i know that opioid ODs are common because theyre usually laced with fentynal and mine arent going to be so would this even be a success?

i cant fail and end up in the hospital.......

Reactions: Little_Suzy and squirley
alwaysdopesick

alwaysdopesick

Oct 19, 2021
I dont think you have enough for even an opiate naive person to die from. Sorry, but you'll just end up in the hospital if family is around, or you'll just wake up many hours later if you're alone.

Reactions: touhoufan and squirley
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Your stash is pristine! It's likely to be more effective with dirty street drugs.

Reactions: squirley
T

thelastexit

Sep 15, 2022
Yah it doesn't seem like enough.
even though those are both strong drugs.....
would it be safe to say these are pills you would do orally ?
Not by injecting.?

yes theyre pills. i did see in the article about being on benzos with diladid and i do have a big big supply of those so i wonder.....
Your stash is pristine! It's likely to be more effective with dirty street drugs.
i have a stash of tons of stuff (i keep every failed med trial and its led to a lotttt) i just dunno how well mixing would go. i know street drugs would be better especially in my town where everythings laced but i would feel bad bc when my uncle ODed on heroin the lady that sold it to him went to jail for a bit over his death and id maybe be doing that to someone knowing that i sought them out in order to OD and that just seems rude idk. like stepping in front of a train and traumatizing the driver kinda rude

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: squirley and Little_Suzy
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
yes theyre pills. i did see in the article about being on benzos with diladid and i do have a big big supply of those so i wonder.....
Yah the 22 yr old guy one was weird to me.
I'm not sure of the exact circumstances. But it's pretty wild he was found unresponsive.
Especially when they are administrating it ... like 1-2-4 hours or whatever.
I guess it depends on the person/situation.

I think most of the cases are through IV though.
Which is obviously more stronger and faster then popping a pill...
Adds time. Gets filtered a lot. Possible to puke.
I have no problem sniffing things.
Which does add to potency and effect / time
I've even been reading about hooping drugs lul but idk....
( next attempt I'm doing partial and or swb/ drugs / old meds / booze / pre workout / anti puke )
I just can't for whatever reason have the idea of cooking down pills and shooting them even though it would be OD for sure. Never used needles maybe that's why.

Last edited:
T

thelastexit

Sep 15, 2022
Yah the 22 yr old guy one was weird to me.
I'm not sure of the exact circumstances. But it's pretty wild he was found unresponsive.
Especially when they are administrating it ... like 1-2-4 hours or whatever.
I guess it depends on the person/situation.

I think most of the cases are through IV though.
Which is obviously more stronger and faster then popping a pill...
Adds time. Gets filtered a lot. Possible to puke.
I have no problem sniffing things.
Which does add to potency and effect / time.o
I've even been reading about hooping drugs lul but idk....
( next attempt I'm doing partial and or swb/ drugs / old meds / booze / pre workout / anti puke )
I just can't for whatever reason have the idea of cooking down pills and shooting them even though it would be OD for sure. Never used needles maybe that's why.
yeah i just honestly have no clue how to cook + shoot things and my veins are suuper tiny. professionals have a hard enough time getting blood or giving IVs i dont see it working out for me doing it on my own

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

i have a stash of tons of stuff (i keep every failed med trial and its led to a lotttt) i just dunno how well mixing would go. i know street drugs would be better especially in my town where everythings laced but i would feel bad bc when my uncle ODed on heroin the lady that sold it to him went to jail for a bit over his death and id maybe be doing that to someone knowing that i sought them out in order to OD and that just seems rude idk. like stepping in front of a train and traumatizing the driver kinda rude

Oh, I get it, same here! I admire how you're concerned about the street-pharmacist. :ahhha:

I suppose each person's medical history affects random pill overdose fatalities.

People in good health are the ones having their bellies pumped. This is the risk of surviving a random mixed-drugs OD.

The handbook includes potent pill cocktail recipes. Drugs are chemicals—the correct combination is needed! Most members will only recommend this information for this method.

T

thelastexit

Sep 15, 2022
Oh, I get it, same here! I admire how you're concerned about the street-pharmacist. :ahhha:

I suppose each person's medical history affects random pill overdose fatalities.

People in good health are the ones having their bellies pumped. This is the risk of surviving a random mixed-drugs OD.

The handbook includes potent pill cocktail recipes. Drugs are chemicals—the correct combination is needed! Most members will only recommend this information for this method.
idk what the handbook is so idk what it says

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Here's a chart outlining the effectiveness of various CTB methods. I didn't make the chart. It's just been floating around SaSu since I arrived. Notice that "Overdose Of Prescription Drugs" is #26 on the chart with 12.3% lethality. Of course, YMMV.

Methods

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Here's a chart outlining the effectiveness of various CTB methods. I didn't make the chart. It's just been floating around SaSu since I arrived. Notice that "Overdose Of Prescription Drugs" is #26 on the chart with 12.3% lethality. Of course, YMMV.
Set fire to self? Explosives?
Man. Brutal.
I gotta find the source of this.
I know you can find studying like this
(scroll down for chart )

But I've never seen this one. Wild.
Found it
yeah i just honestly have no clue how to cook + shoot things and my veins are suuper tiny. professionals have a hard enough time getting blood or giving IVs i dont see it working out for me doing it on my own
Yah exactly... dangerous.
You can look up boofing or hooping.
In theory it makes sense.
But I really can't say on the amounts or what really happens. There's quite a few articles about it.
Idk just makes me feel a little weird lul

Damn sorry to hear about your uncle. And I'm surprised they tracked her down. And locked up.
Here they wouldn't care at all as fucked as that is to say.
My buddy went from Coke / fenny. And it stopped there.

Last edited:
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If you have the product, it works really well. That is why narcan is everywhere now!

squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
If you have the product, it works really well. That is why narcan is everywhere now!
Yah true the drugs from the
80s..90s...even early 2000's
Are no were near wtf we got going on today lul

I'm trying to find a study like this that's both ctb related and drug related and method related not having much luck. Found this though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_234318_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_234318_Chrome.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 0