• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I'm moving to another US state in a little while. If I crushed up Vicodin, Xanax, and some monkshood seeds, put them in empty gel caps, and put them in a bottle of my regular prescription meds, would they be seized? Vicodin and Xanax are not illegal here but they are prescription meds

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
Just be honest about the Vicodin and Xanax and give them the prescription and they might not question the monkshood seeds, not like they probably know what it is anyway. But if you get caught you probably get into a big trouble, seems like you are about to murder someone or some shit.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Maybe mail it instead?

Reactions: GreenGlassDoor and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk how crazy US airport security can get but y do u want to crush them before the flight? I don't think that anyone would care about regular meds whether you have a prescription or not. You're traveling domestically there're no import/export rules either.

Reactions: _Minsk, astr4 and DeIetedUser4739