• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

jellymomo

jellymomo

if beauty is in the inside i wanna see my bones
Sep 30, 2023
i want to do the night night method but i'm so scared ill survive and get permanent brain damage and be brain-dead for my entire life. i've heard there is a chance that the rest of the body could still breathe while the brain isn't breathing and I'm praying that it isn't true. the night night method is literally my only accessible method i feel so trapped in this world why does ctbing have to be so difficult.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: die_young, voyager, WretchedDreams and 3 others
puffinmowmow

puffinmowmow

Oct 29, 2023
if your brain is dead, your body can't get signals that make it survive. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if your brain that's sending even the most basic signals to breathe and get your body the oxygen that it needs, is dead, there is no way your body is breathing without being hooked up to a machine that does that for you.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Am sorry you don't have that many options. This does indeed unnecessarily narrow us down on methods which might otherwise have been second choice or less, and yet being comfortable and confident in one's method is so crucial. Since you asked, I never tried it (or seriously checked it out), but NN is one of the main methods I've heard people stating that it didn't work for them, followed by SWB (shallow water breathing) and then various problems with partial hanging. As for consequences of failure, who knows, right? Since they couldn't tell us if it were so, but those that did were fine from what I recall.

This is just an impression though.

just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
What is the night night method? Or if someone could direct me to a document with all the different methods I'd appreciate that

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
What is the night night method? Or if someone could direct me to a document with all the different methods I'd appreciate that
Check the Pinned messages at the top of the suicide discussion forum. It should say "Suicide Resource Compilation"

Reactions: just_a_guy