seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Would this guarantee death? I've heard opioids are very reliable

casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
Probably it will land you in an hospital. Good chances are you will become a vegetable for life.

Reactions: Forveleth, heavyeyes, sserafim and 1 other person
S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Probably it will land you in an hospital. Good chances are you will become a vegetable for life.
Why wouldn't it kill me you say? You hear all the time of people passing from opioid overdose
Why wouldn't it kill me you say? You hear all the time of people
Dying of overdoses

Last edited:
casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
Why wouldn't it kill me you say? You hear all the time of people passing from opioid overdose

Why wouldn't it kill me you say? You hear all the time of people
Dying of overdoses
11 pills isn't overdose. 25+ is lethal. Less than that is hospital.

and most of the time due to survival instincts, the body just forcibly vomits everything out.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Forveleth
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It depends on the amount of active substance (e.g. heroin, morphine, F or others). You won't know how much active substance is in them and with what other trash the pills might be cut.

Reactions: 3/4Dead, Forveleth and seekingrelease22
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
But how many failed OD attempts happen for every successful one you see in the news? It's not reliable at all. Especially with street pills as you have no idea what's actually in them. Hell, they could be compressed sand for all you know.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
You have so many ideas

Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
There's no guarantee that it'll work as it depends on what's in them. Could do harm without causing death, especially if you are found after a successful OD.

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
There's no guarantee that it'll work as it depends on what's in them. Could do harm without causing death, especially if you are found after a successful OD.
If I'm somewhere I won't be found then would I die?

Z

zeecen

Mar 30, 2024
If I'm somewhere I won't be found then would I die?
Yes, kind of. People have woken up after opioid ods on their own mostly ok, but there's also narcan that can reverse an od as well. It is more effective on weaker opioids, but it works on F as well. Strength of the opioid and size of the dose are the most important factors. I wouldn't risk using unreliable pills for your use case.

During the OD breathing can stop which eventually damages the brain. The worst case scenario is that someone is found after damage to the brain starts and then the OD is reversed before death.

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
Yes, kind of. People have woken up after opioid ods on their own mostly ok, but there's also narcan that can reverse an od as well. It is more effective on weaker opioids, but it works on F as well. Strength of the opioid and size of the dose are the most important factors. I wouldn't risk using unreliable pills for your use case.

During the OD breathing can stop which eventually damages the brain. The worst case scenario is that someone is found after damage to the brain starts and then the OD is reversed before death.
Well with these pills it takes one to get high. Sometimes even less. What would go wrong with swallowing 11?

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
About as reliable as playing roulette.

you have no idea how strong each pill is, they could be over cut with all sorts of filler and do nothing or badly cut and 1 is strong enough to do the job. hell they might not even be opioids for all you know if you havnt tested it

Also opioids arn't always reliable on their own

S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
About as reliable as playing roulette.

you have no idea how strong each pill is, they could be over cut with all sorts of filler and do nothing or badly cut and 1 is strong enough to do the job. hell they might not even be opioids for all you know if you havnt tested it

Also opioids arn't always reliable on their own
Why aren't opioids always reliable on their own?

TiredTurtle

TiredTurtle

Oct 29, 2023
Why aren't opioids always reliable on their own?
because it needs to be taken with antiemetics to prevent vomiting and other drugs like benzos/alcohol to potentiate the effect.

it can still work on its own but its less reliable and failure could lead to severe brain damage

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Which pills?