lookup

lookup

Sep 15, 2024
i have sn with me but dont have meto or benzos. how difficult is it to not vomit? how salty is it? 100ml is like 2 big sips, surely it can't be that difficult?

• Love
Reactions: 2pillbottles
2pillbottles

2pillbottles

rawr xP
Oct 9, 2024
from what ive noticed it depends on the person OR how you do it, some people say its not that bad, but it tastes like sea water, also ome people use a tube down into their stoumach so they dont taste it and 100% avoid the throwing up, but without meds its not 100% bc the body might still try to throw up no matter what once it realizes whats happening, so id say its possible but there is a chance of it not working

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
how difficult is it to not vomit?
It's very difficult not to vomit even with AEs. The point of D2 dopamine antagonist AEs is to postpone throwing up, certainly, but it's also and above all to speed up gastric emptying so that SN's absorption gets quicker. The key to success is SN's absorption rate: the later you vomit and the quicker you absorb, the more SN you have in your body. That's also why it is strongly recommended to prepare a second cup with 25g SN (35g if you weigh over 100kg).
how salty is it?
Veeeeery, veeeery salty. The saltiest drink you can imagine.

100ml is like 2 big sips, surely it can't be that difficult?
And yet, it is. Some can't even down the second drink given how hard it is to down the first one.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, 2pillbottles and zenirsar
Z

zenirsar

I Hate the Demiurge!
Aug 23, 2024
Maybe you can try with table salt first, since SN probably doesn't taste much different

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
The other drugs are for SN side effects.
SN will work without them.🌹💔

Reactions: tinyboxer
U

Unspoken7612

Experienced
Jul 14, 2024
Benzos don't make suicide more likely - I'd guess they actually hurt your chances slightly (have read a few reports of people who took benzos and passed out before they could drink the SN solution). They're there to make the process more pleasant.

Meto is more useful but not strictly necessary.

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
I think SN tastes like magnesium chloride, which is awful. I'd only take about 50ml, which is recommended, more than that gives you diarrhea.

I'm also on SN, I'm just missing the Meto. Propanolol was withdrawn by the PPH book. I can't get Oxazepam or Valium without a prescription where I live.

Reactions: SixNeufUn
coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
people have done it before iirc but like it'll probab;y make it less likely to succeed yknow

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
Some people have been successful, and then others haven't. As others have already mentioned it depends on the person. If you can, I recommend getting the metos, it will increase the chances of successful CTB vastly.

also, here is a well-documented CTB of SN without any AE's

Last edited:
Reactions: athiestjoe and Plato'sCaveDweller