• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
Death is not as important as losing consciousness if you're concerned about agony.

I like this site for information on hanging: http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/hanging2.html#causes

Consciousness can be lost in as little as 8-10 seconds or persist for as much as a minute. Flashes of light and "blackness" together with feelings of weakness and powerlessness have been reported by those who have survived (suicidal) hanging. It is thought that brain death will occur in around six minutes and the heart will stop beating within 10-15 minutes.

D

Deleted member 847

It appears you go unconscious quickly 20-30 seconds max maybe. And death takes place in not sure how long after. What do you think it feels like before and after you go unconscious?
20 seconds of panic and then you'll faint and won't be able to feel anything, just like when you sleep. Your brain will die from lack of oxygen in 10 minutes. If someone saves you before that 10 minutes you'll live as a vegetable.

D

Deleted member 847

Why take chances with towels and shirts? You're not a prisoner. Do it once, do it right, as they say.
I'm so fucking skinny I could do it with this man.
gents-shoe-lace-500x500.jpg

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
If you do it right (cut the bloodflow to the brain by constricting carotid arteries) quickly you feel the effects instantly and pretty much pass out before you can realize what is happening. (5-6s?)

If they are not fully compressed it starts to take longer and longer. If you feel your head will explode and blood rushing into your face you are definetely doing it wrong.

It may depends how you do it, lenght of neck, fat, adam's apple size and position...etc so exeperiment with that.

Again, as long as you get the carotids constricted for around 20min you will die, 1000% guaranteed.

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Tested a few minutes ago dont know what I did wrong didn't use any padding all I felt was like I was choking did it before with no problem it's going to be short drop . Any suggestions

Reactions: lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Tested a few minutes ago dont know what I did wrong didn't use any padding all I felt was like I was choking did it before with no problem it's going to be short drop . Any suggestions
How long will yo suffer before you pass out

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Sorry. My method is a tall bridge. I've been standing on rooftops and looking down at the ground to prepare myself but I just feel rooted to the spot. I can't conceptualize jumping
I'm trying to hang myself but dont want to do full I think I may have figured out a way now standing on a short stool and tightening the rope things start to go dark if I can get the rope tight enough and pass out my body weight can do the rest I hope. Today was so horrible something has to work. My anxiety and nausea are killing me.

Reactions: lv-gras
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm trying to hang myself but dont want to do full I think I may have figured out a way now standing on a short stool and tightening the rope things start to go dark if I can get the rope tight enough and pass out my body weight can do the rest I hope. Today was so horrible something has to work. My anxiety and nausea are killing me.
I'm sure I'll have to take benzos just to get the courage

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I would hang but I'm afraid of becoming a vegetable. Jumping from a height is guaranteed and instant but it's so scary

Reactions: throwaway123
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I would hang but I'm afraid of becoming a vegetable. Jumping from a height is guaranteed and instant but it's so scary
Wish I had somewhere here to jump from then I would know it was definite