B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
Do you know if you have psychic abilities

Predict a) my middle name b) what I ate this morning.

The first one with the correct answer will win 1000 dollars

Good luck

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
If I predict no one will be able to answer your two questions can I have the 1000?

• Yay!
Reactions: Ame, Callie Arcale, grungeCat and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Hiya,

99% of psychics are charlatans, I have paid to have a readings about a dozen times it's crap I googled psychics in my area and called them and offered them £500 if they could prove they are legit and none of them could, they made an excuse why they couldn't tell me, lol.

This one woman I worked in the same company with over 30 years who kept telling me things and she told me every time I met her it wasn't until I was ill and laying in bed doing deep meditation I kept recalling my life to see where it went wrong and I remembered and just kept thinking about what she told me and it was correct.

So my only advice investigate your local spiritualist's church and don't take it for granted they are legit let them prove it to you first.

Check out

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
A little bit, but only about events that affected me. Especially in premonitory dreams. It might as well be my mind tying up some loose ends and then those events happened.

Reactions: Random
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
Your middle name is Herbert. Full name: Ben Herbert Sharp. And you had an entire pizza this morning. There's no denying it. What's even worse: it was a pineapple pizza. You know I'm right. :wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: Callie Arcale
B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
Spooky! you are close either you work for the government, you are extremely lucky, you have some supernatural powers or the three combined. You are really close it is concerning!

Reactions: Lostandlooking
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Whatever your middle name is you should get it changed to Very.

• Yay!
Reactions: Lostandlooking, grungeCat and Callie Arcale
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
a) Øyvind
b) Pâté of roasted indigenous legumes, paired with a compote of seasonal berries, served on hearty sprouted wheat bread

• Yay!
Reactions: Lostandlooking, signifying nothing and Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Your middle name is Pan and you hade cakes for breakfast. So my answer to your question is:

pancakes

(I'm good, I know :pfff: By the way, I don't need the money, I've already won the lottery 10 times in my life so far due to my psychic abilities)

• Yay!
Reactions: Lostandlooking and grungeCat

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
This could turn into a game. Btw, you didn't answer my last response on your other thread. And how do we know you're not just trying to flatter us by saying we're right or close when really we aren't? I guess if you want proof that we're psychics, we also want proof that you're not lying about how right we are. Like a picture of the food that you took before asking the question or something. Just saying (if you're serious, that is) (A real divine psychic knows the truth either way, whether it's confirmed, expressed, proved or not, anyway.)

Last edited:
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
A) Jedidiah
B) Human tarte tatin.

• Yay!
Reactions: Lostandlooking and bad luck