• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I have my SN and M working on the supplementary medications (especially looking for an anti emetic). In the PPH, it seems like the success rate with SN is quite high when used correctly. Does anybody know some numbers on how probable it is for me to CTB, if I do everything as laid out in the guide and don't end up puking?

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
If you don't get saved or call for help, you'll almost certainly die. It's not 100% but it's still up there in the percentages. Hard for us to know details given how statistics group all failures together rather than just the ones that do everything right.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
If you take the recommended amount and don't puke, you're a goner.
Even if you puke, you might still succeed, especially if you take a second glass of SN. With or without anti-e, I think many do puke but still succeed.

Reactions: Unknown21
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Probable enough to justify using it to CTB, in my opinion. That's really as much of an answer to that question as you can get I think.

A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
If you don't get saved or call for help, you'll almost certainly die. It's not 100% but it's still up there in the percentages. Hard for us to know details given how statistics group all failures together rather than just the ones that do everything right.
That's what I thought, it's good to hear. Nothing is 100%, but SN seems pretty humane for a high probability method. I still think partial hanging could be low suffering if executed perfectly, but I feel like I could easily fuck that method up. It's almost time to pick a date ❤️