Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Let's just say I decide to CTB by the train method, and my attempt goes... messy (for one reason or another), so taking into account the fact that the train will be moving at a moderate to just above moderate speed and those cowcatcher thingys in front of the locomotives, how painful is a messy (or worse, an unsuccessful) attempt gonna be? Or is everything gonna be the same as a "clean attempt"?

No need to sugar-coat anything.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I think a messy attempt gone wrong could be seriously painful: you'd end up in hospital with god knows how many injuries, missing limbs etc.

Surely the key with the train method is to make sure it's not messy?

Reactions: silentnights56 and Sylveon
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
I think a messy attempt gone wrong could be seriously painful: you'd end up in hospital with god knows how many injuries, missing limbs etc.

Surely the key with the train method is to make sure it's not messy?
Yeah, just the other month I read about someone losing all their limbs after getting hit by a train. :/

Honestly, it's hard to imagine a "not messy" attempt when you feel like you could catch up to the locomotive on your scooter, lol.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
If you are doing the train method, make sure you do it right. CTB will be harder if you are paralyzed with missing limbs. Preferably a clean beheading on the tracks, or a frontal hit at a large speed will do it.

Reactions: Sylveon
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Saw a video where someone got bisected in half. He got flinged out of the tracks, his body hit an object and that object tore his chest from his legs.

• Aww..
Reactions: F@#$ and Sylveon
O

onmyway1513

Mar 29, 2023
I heard a story from a friend about someone that tried this method.
He set a date, planned everything.
When the time came and he laid there on the train tracks waiting, there was one thing he forgot. He laid there on the train for a long time, until he realized he hadn't checked when the train was going, and the fact that the train didn't go on Sundays (which was the day he was there).
When he realized that, he went back home, feeling powerless.

The worst thing was a few days after when he was at work, he told someone. After that he got bullied until he quit.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I heard a story from a friend about someone that tried this method.
He set a date, planned everything.
When the time came and he laid there on the train tracks waiting, there was one thing he forgot. He laid there on the train for a long time, until he realized he hadn't checked when the train was going, and the fact that the train didn't go on Sundays (which was the day he was there).
When he realized that, he went back home, feeling powerless.

The worst thing was a few days after when he was at work, he told someone. After that he got bullied until he quit.
Very sad! People can't trust anyone anymore instead of providing support they start with this bullying thing!

N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
Very painful , y'd better not do it

• Aww..
Reactions: Sylveon