• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Doctor Logan

Apr 26, 2024
anyone know how painful hanging is? I saw some post saying that it's only slightly painful for the first 3-4 minutes then you pretty much pass out. I'm not exactly looking at drop hanging where you jump off a high area. I'd prefer using SN but I can't really find an actual source. The only problem is that I've heard stories saying that's it's either really painful or slightly uncomfortable.

Also this is my first actual post so hello!

Reactions: Unknown21
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
First, welcome to SaSu. I hope you find the information you seek.

As far as how painful hanging is, I have no idea, personally, as I've never tried it (and lived to tell about the experience). I think that's what it would really take to let you know what hanging feels like - someone who took the method the entire way, yet who was unsuccessful using that method, anyway. Obviously, you can't get the information you seek from those who were successful, as dead men tell no tales. If I were to make an educated guess, I would think it might be fairly uncomfortable, having great difficulty breathing and having blood restricted to your brain. It's not my method, as I don't feel it's peaceful enough, and I'm a chicken shit like that in that I want a peaceful, limited pain kind of way out. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I'm sure someone will be able to tell you something more definitive when they chime in.

Upvote 0
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Welcome to SS.

I can't speak for full suspension, but I can say from experience that partial isn't painful. Now, if you screw up like I did and live through it- there may be some lasting damage. You are essentially giving yourself a stroke.

Full- yeah, there will likely be some pain there. Things are going to get damaged.

Upvote 0
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
anyone know how painful hanging is? I saw some post saying that it's only slightly painful for the first 3-4 minutes then you pretty much pass out. I'm not exactly looking at drop hanging where you jump off a high area. I'd prefer using SN but I can't really find an actual source. The only problem is that I've heard stories saying that's it's either really painful or slightly uncomfortable.

Also this is my first actual post so hello!
Ahh, that's a good question. I'd say that it's "extremely uncomfortable" for around 10 seconds. Don't mess around with this method. You'll die, and quickly. Don't put a noose around your neck. Caution. No "practicing" anything. Again, you'll die.

Upvote 0
D

Doctor Logan

Apr 26, 2024
I don't think it's seems to bad from what I hear. It's probably going to be my way to CTB if I don't find another more peaceful method. I can handle the pain if it's only for a few minutes. Mostly worried about it failing, but I dont think the chances of that are high unless I'm doing partial hanging which I don't think I'm going to do.

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Watching videos and reading comments of those trying full and were rescued, they said it was not painful.
I have practiced and I agree. You only feel pressure if the noose is high on the neck. The rope should be as thick as your thumb to evenly distribute the pressure without digging into the skin.
A good slip knot lets it tighten and passing out is pretty fast. After that, you die if left along long enough.

Upvote 1
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
From experience: partial if done properly is relatively painless, but riskier in terms of consequences and survival chance. Full suspension, well who knows but the dead? And they don't tend to talk much.

Upvote 0
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
If you do it correctly it's painless; you pass out within seconds in the case of partial, or break your neck in the case of drop. Full suspension opens you up to more pain, but acts as sort of a "fail safe" over partial and is easier than drop due to the lessened requirements of the ligature and anchor point.

If you do it incorrectly, the answer is it can be extremely painful, and leave you as a vegetable if it goes severely wrong/you get discovered too soon. With partial you can get out of it and try again, but with full/drop you're at the mercy of the ligature.

Upvote 0