• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
With a 3/4" polypropylene rope?

Reactions: uxorious and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
With a 3/4" polypropylene rope?
I dont know how painful but I just tested it with a chair beside me. When things started going black I had to stop because I got scared I just wanted to kick the chair away and be done. All I felt was a lot of pressure on my neck and things started going black.

Reactions: vallm, boozlepuzzle, LadySin and 1 other person
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I dont know how painful but I just tested it with a chair beside me. When things started going black I had to stop because I got scared I just wanted to kick the chair away and be done. All I felt was a lot of pressure on my neck and things started going black.
How long before it started going black?

J

jethacan

Apr 17, 2018
I would call it panic inducing more than painful personally, and describe it as moderate discomfort. Time until I started feeling things fade felt like approximately 10 seconds. Maybe people that are 100% determined don't feel this panic at all though.

Edit: my mistake, I was talking about partial not full suspension, not very useful for you

Reactions: Comatose11, lv-gras and shadow11
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
I can imagine it hurts way more than partial suspension, because your neck have to hold whole body weight. Rope would probably press so hard that it could crush your throat, that would be going through hell. 10 seconds would be eternity. Also rope may cut through skin.

Reactions: LadySin, uxorious, Morning Angel and 1 other person
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
Better not to be conscious while dying in this way...

Reactions: lv-gras
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I would call it panic inducing more than painful personally, and describe it as moderate discomfort. Time until I started feeling things fade felt like approximately 10 seconds. Maybe people that are 100% determined don't feel this panic at all though.

Edit: my mistake, I was talking about partial not full suspension, not very useful for you

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Better not to be conscious while dying in this way...
Would you not go unconscious while hanging full suspension before you died I want to do full but afraid to kick the chair

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
What kind of rope did u use?
I have few, but probably green one. 250kg durability and it's really stiff
hdnkCe

https://ibb.co/hdnkCe
hdnkCe

Reactions: Dip
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
N
do u think a skinnier one is better then the one I have? Also I weigh 240lbs
Mine is 11 mm sailing line doesn't stretch and I weigh 105 seems it's going to work

Reactions: uxorious and RaptorHavx
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
I would personally prefer something thicker than 10mm as green rope, but that's what I got. Should be alright. I've tried pulling it with one hand with loop around my neck and after just 4 seconds I've nearly slammed ground. That's very weird how your body feels... I don't know how to describe it... feels as if your muscles would be missing blood and as if muscles would be turning to jelly... Even after I sit down I need fee more seconds to regain normal feeling of my body.

Reactions: shadow11
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
Also I've noticed , the higher the loop is the faster the effect. If it's too low it press more on airpipe rather than artery.

Reactions: Dip, Tiburcio and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Also I've noticed , the higher the loop is the faster the effect. If it's too low it press more on airpipe rather than artery.
I've noticed that too when I put mine high my vision starts going really fast

Reactions: Dip and RaptorHavx
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
Oh, so 1kg = 2.2lbs. You could hang elephant on yours OMG.

Reactions: boozlepuzzle, Dip, Tiburcio and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Do you think tightening it slower or faster is easier

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
Do you think tightening it slower or faster is easier
Hmm... I would just bent slowly and increase pressure on my neck. I can try as long as I want until I'm comfortable to faint...

Reactions: Tiburcio and shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Hmm... I would just bent slowly and increase pressure in my neck. I can try as long as I want until I'm comfortable to faint...
Ok just wondered mine is hanging in closet but I'm not sure I have enough floor clearance for full my toes touch the floor

Reactions: RaptorHavx
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
Ok just wondered mine is hanging in closet but I'm not sure I have enough floor clearance for full my toes touch the floor
I'm really concerned about two things though... Firstly if I have very bad luck and rope would loose or someone stop it before it finish. Secondly, what my body will turn into... it's a bit horrifying how corpse looks like after week...

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Aug 15, 2018
I'm really concerned about two things though... Firstly if I have very bad luck and rope would loose or someone stop it before it finish. Secondly, what my body will turn into... it's a bit horrifying how corpse looks like after week...
Although, I could be eaten before this happens... I mean being in forest. Well after all I might be useful lol

S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah it would probably take a week for them to find me would be pretty disgusting

Reactions: RaptorHavx
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Does anyone have neck fat that might get in the way? I have some so I need to know if it will still work

Reactions: Tiburcio and RaptorHavx