• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Lov3rBoy<3
Feb 23, 2024
I don't mean a random thought of wanting to die or wanting to suicide without fully comprehending it, but when you first genuinely wanted to attempt suicide while fully understanding how unnerving death could be. Personally, my first thought of death was around 10 due to divorced parent and was stuck with an abusive mother, bullying, having to constantly move after the divorce without being able to make friends due to how poor we were(had to move council houses whenever they told us to), etc; but I only fully understood, or atleast understood to a good extent, of what it really meant to kill myself around the time I was 13.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, etherealspring, Cinnamorolls and 2 others
seventhheaven33

seventhheaven33

Enlightened Amnesiac
Jun 27, 2024
11 maybe. im 21 now.

• Hugs
Reactions: BecomingTired
M

ms-lovely

Jun 22, 2024
13 i think, for my first attempt i was 16, for my second i was 24. obviously failed on both, Im currently 30 and ill be trying with SN. Hoping to finally succeed this time.

Reactions: Chemical Animal
L

LJ85

Future Airdancer
May 20, 2024
9. First attempt at 13.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cinnamorolls
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
11 - first suicidal ideations
19 or 20 - first attempt
Then 10 years of a fairly happy life
30 - second attempt and hospitalization
35-43 Many more attempts

Nearly 50 - final (hopefully successful) attempt this weekend

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, evilnkaa, BecomingTired and 1 other person
A

AnAnonymousCrow

Apr 19, 2024

• Aww..
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Trakehner, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
G

Gone soon

Jun 11, 2024
13, after people realised I'm gay and started bullying me. One year later I had my first suicide attempt

• Aww..
Reactions: sad4dayz
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
13 damn puberty

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz and sunflowerdreams
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Teenager maybe? It was more like I couldn't imagine myself living more than a few years. And as I got older the time that I can imagine myself still alive has shortened to the point where it is at times a few days.

InigoDeux40

InigoDeux40

Under The Killing Moon
Jun 16, 2024
11, from then on it just have gotten worse.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and eatantz
M

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Now. :) 24.

Depression for years before. But never thought I'd even consider suicide. Lots of impulsive "shoot me" or "I want to die"s, but I always knew it wasn't for real. But it's different now

Reactions: mikgazer6 and eatantz
grungyč‡Ŗę®ŗ

grungyč‡Ŗę®ŗ

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
I don't remember the exact time when i first thought of it, but i was like around 5 to 8 years old.

It was sorta me wanting to die but mainly it was self harm through cutting my either my neck or abdomen (although i was nearly close but didn't go far to leave marks)

Reactions: eatantz
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
14 kinda but looking back i wasnt really truly suicidal, just an unhappy kid. If i could return to that place now i would in a heartbeat.

M

MiaBhai

Jun 30, 2024
22; now I am 24 and these thoughts are coming again.

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
I'm not sure. My memory is rather poor. I think I was 15 or 16, I'm 36 now.

Steff

Steff

Jun 21, 2024
Chronically suicidal since 17, but still have hope to recover.

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
What a screwed world we live in. Lots of under 10 comments. Life can be so tough and harsh sometimes

Anyway in my case I was around 17-18

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
I think early teen years it started for me.
Lasted for a few years then I magically recovered. And with 20 it started again and never really ended.

bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
At 11. I think it was mostly to being isolated socially and physically not being able to talk to other people, moving to another place without anyone, my mom being extremely busy and my dad not paying attention to me at all. I constantly thought about how someone would finally think about me or notice me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and eatantz
demitriusmigsysvotf

demitriusmigsysvotf

It takes a man to be a man
Oct 1, 2023
At 12? My father died at that age. Then everything just started to get worse and worse and my wish to leave this world would become more stronger.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ScC, bandoscii and eatantz
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I remember grabbing a knife and pointing it at myself at the age of 10. It's still vivid. I held it for a few seconds, but then eventually gave up thinking how painful it would be.

To be fair, I don't think I completely understood what it would even mean to kill myself at that age, it was just an act of impulse, and there was 0% chance that I would've actually gone through with it.

So I wouldn't exactly say there was an exact moment, or age in my life I turned suicidal. Things just became worse and worse until one day I realised I genuinely wanted to not exist anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, ScC, bandoscii and 2 others
m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Chronic stupidity
Jun 2, 2024
9. I scratched myself with a safety pin and tried to choke myself with a jump rope. I was very neglected as a kid šŸ˜…

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, ScC, bandoscii and 1 other person
S

ScC

Jun 30, 2024
15. First attempt was at 17. 4 attempts since then, 5 total

• Hugs
Reactions: bandoscii and eatantz