• 38-47

• 48-60

• 60+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
I know statistics have already been on this website but I just wanna do a recent poll out of curiosity. I made it anonymous because people are more honest that way.

Reactions: Pessimist, BeanyBoo, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Making it anonymous was a mistake because now we'll never know who those under 18 people are meaning we can't report them. :pfff:

Reactions: Fthis, Ame, botanormal and 4 others
Avyn

Avyn

Experienced
Jan 27, 2021
Im concerned about these 2 people being 0-12 years old... could be trolls though hopefully

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, botanormal, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
Making it anonymous was a mistake because now we'll never know who those under 18 people are meaning we can't report them. :pfff:
I want an accurate response, believe me when I first joined I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAA UNDER 18S HAVE ACCESS" But now I'm just genuinely curious. Even if we kick everyone under 18 out, they still have rope. They still have train stations.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pessimist, botanormal, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
33. I have no problem talking about my age. I'm getting older and this sucks lol

• Love
Reactions: botanormal, Adamsnolife, Pen>Sword and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I want an accurate response, believe me when I first joined I was like "AAAAAAAAAAAA UNDER 18S HAVE ACCESS" But now I'm just genuinely curious. Even if we kick everyone under 18 out, they still have rope. They still have train stations.
Them having access is only really a problem because it gives the site's opponents ammunition to get this site taken down. I'm a crotchety old 27 year old so I'd rather minors just get out of here lest they ruin this website for everyone else.

edit: anonymous voting might also have encouraged people to vote that they're under 18 as a joke lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis and WornOutLife
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-old-is-everyone-on-here.55252/

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Pen>Sword and Fthis
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
Them having access is only really a problem because it gives the site's opponents ammunition to get this site taken down. I'm a crotchety old 27 year old so I'd rather minors just get out of here lest they ruin this website for everyone else.

edit: anonymous voting might also have encouraged people to vote that they're under 18 as a joke lol
I always cringe on the rare occasion I see a post like "I'm (insert age under 18) and ...." They're just giving themselves away. If you do decide to go on here as a minor, ay least either remain a ghost or pretend your an adult? Please? They're just begging to get kicked out and used as evidence.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Pen>Sword
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
What option should I pick if I am still in the womb? Please add more options.

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, botanormal, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
To the 4 people that voted that you are minors: Please leave this website, this is an 18+ only website. Please talk to your school counselor also if you are not yet receiving help
Im concerned about these 2 people being 0-12 years old... could be trolls though hopefully
Although the votes concern me if they are real, I honestly I wouldn't put it past the fixthe26 people to vote 0-12 then screencap the results to make the website look bad, despite the fact that minors are not allowed to be on here.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fthis, omoidarui, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
So tempting to press 0-12, lmfao. Don't want to help fixthe69 tho.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-old-is-everyone-on-here.55252/
Well, this is a poll at least.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
To the 4 people that voted that you are minors: Please leave this website, this is an 18+ only website. Please talk to your school counselor also if you are not yet receiving help

Although the votes concern me if they are real, I honestly I wouldn't put it past the fixthe26 people to vote 0-12 then screencap the results to make the website look bad, despite the fact that minors are not allowed to be on here.
Why are 0-12 and 13-18 even listed as possible answers on this poll? That was just asking for trouble, imho.

Reactions: bad luck and Dr Iron Arc
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
So old that I'm a joke and should end it.

• Aww..
Reactions: Fthis, Robyn, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I'm into women who can choose their own profile pictures... :sunglasses:
how dare yo-
Couple Fight GIFs | Tenor

Reactions: Fthis
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
Not getting my dox.

Just kidding, I voted 25-37 years. I'm not sure why the ranges of each age category are so inconsistent though...it bothers me a little bit ha ha.

Reactions: Fthis and it's_all_a_game
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
I am 20.

It sucked when I was 6. It sucked when I was 12. It sucked when I was 16. And it sucks now.

Reactions: Robyn and Fthis
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Kids aren't given enough credit. Plenty of people are mature enough to make their decisions long before 18. Even more people will never be mature enough to make their decisions, no matter how long they stick around.

Reactions: Pessimist, Error1987, Fthis and 3 others
Fthis

Fthis

Student
Dec 8, 2020
Yeah, exactly
I suppose I should remove it. Damn stop ss and fixthe26 people. I was just curious what the results would be, and wanted to make include all ages. At least they need an SS account to vote, but that isn't too hard to get.