Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I shower only when I have to work, so about 3 times a week. It's takes too much energy that I don't have

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Only motivation to shower is other people. If I don't shower, it'll inconvenience other people. Ranges from twice a day if I workout, to once a day if I don't. If I don't have to see people or be outside, I just wait until then, which is a week.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I shower once or twice a week. I dress well though. It's funny when talking to women how they sometimes move in close only to shrink away because of my bad breath lol. Subverting expectations one person at a time. Down with the matriarchy mwahaha
Usually twice a day almost always once. The only times I don't are when I am sick. It's one of the very very few things that helps with SI for me. Like a warm blanket covering you. That said I think it is a luxury that won't be present for much longer. Since I was 13 except when I was working in medical clinics/hospital I not only showered but wore cologne. For me I hate smelling bad. Though I can no longer afford things like cologne either and I have little left so I rarely wear it now. Just of many things stolen from me.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I shower whenever I am meant to go out and present myself to others whom I value their opinions. I can only go 2 days without it at max before feeling to gross. I brush my teeth normally on days I shower though regularly floss out of habit and use mouthwash.