Votes: 14 14.9%
  • I don’t remember the last time I left

Votes: 23 24.5%

• Total voters
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
I'm having to leave the house for the first time in weeks tomorrow. It's not something I'm looking forward to.
Do you guys look forward to going outside at all, or is it an obligation thing? There doesn't seem to be much out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, Belaya Noch, Silvermorning and 7 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I hate going out. I'd stay home always, if I could.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings, _Minsk, Deleted member 4993 and 7 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
As little as humanly possible

Reactions: Leshen, lotus11, TripleA and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I go out because I have to. I'm not a huge fan of masks.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, foxdie and 2 others
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
depends where i'm going, and if i want to go or not. if it's like to a bookstore or to hang out with a friend, i would like it. if i'm forced to go when i don't want to, i would become moody. but i love going out alone, especially before the pandemic. i'd go to the mall or a cafe and sit there with my phone or a book for hours. though going out to meet people or for school/work reasons isn't as fun obviously, and i don't like going out in groups of friend very often. there are times where i don't go out at all though. when i feel particularly suicidal i would also go out so i don't do anything rash.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, Deleted member 4993, death137 and 1 other person
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Well, I work retail. So I go out multiple days a week.
If you mean going out, to hangout with friends, basically, i go out a few times a year, maybe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and Ghost2211
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Maybe a few times a month

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and Ghost2211
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Every day. I have a job.
Once I'm all moved in to my new apartment I'll start buying groceries, then I won't have to go anywhere on the weekends.
I'd like to see if I can find some AA meetings near me, though. I'd leave the house for that. Not because I'm an alcoholic or have a drinking problem, but because I desperately need to make some friends.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, Silvermorning, Isadeth and 3 others
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
Everyday. Uni is eating at my throat and then I have a retail job ripping my hair out. I can handle going outside and have meaningless conversations, hanging out with friends in long hours is a whole different thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Deleted member 4993 and death137
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
everyday. due to school, but mostly for exercise and running errands/getting fresh air

Reactions: antigone_iris, Ghost2211, _Minsk and 2 others
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
It varies, mostly to do errands. Even before the pandemic I never hung out with anybody.

Reactions: antigone_iris, Ghost2211, _Minsk and 2 others
S

Shahanshah

Ctb
Sep 27, 2020
I go out almost 10-20 times in last 2 years.I don't have any friends and even I don't go out for haircuts.Just do in 6 months.Trying to do ctb soon but my parents don't leave me alone for a second and I don't have any access of money.Just hoping some disease will get me and finally I will die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Belaya Noch, Ghost2211, TripleA and 2 others
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
I have to go out every day.

AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Lately maybe once a week, if that.

I only go out to go to doctor's appointments or to pick up prescriptions, or to take my dog around the block.

That's about it.

• Hugs
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Once a week max. I'd rather never go out but I am not lucky enough to be a reclusive billionaire so I gotta go and get my own shit sometimes. If I could quit smoking it'd be waaaay less lol. I hate going out and being around people. The other day I went to the grocery store someone randomly accused me of doing graffiti. Totally random and my nightmare talking to strangers when I just want to get back to my hidey hole.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, Good4Nothing, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
On average once a week. I'm terrified to go out. My house have some enclosed space so I sometimes leave the house rooms and spend time there. But leaving the whole house its rare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, _Minsk, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
specklenought

specklenought

Internet Cry Baby
Oct 2, 2020
I feel like i go out a lot compared to others in similar situations. I used to be out of the house for uni all the time, everyday at the library or studio. Right now its way less. Tho sometimes its as much as 2-4 times a week socially. I've got a very ~seemingly normal~ baseline while suicidal/depressed. I sorta exist in a constant state of derealisation. I see friends, go to my studio for commissions, conduct research for work, work on projects, get drinks, catch up socially, etc just biding time till I have everything. I think because i find a lot of comfort from ppl relying on me for support which makes me feel guilty/weak (I know its not its just the way i process it). Also because if I didn't, it would arouse suspicion/warning signs (or I hope it would). Idk I've never "pulled away" or "isolated" myself before an attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Deleted member 4993
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
going out is too much effort as well as i can't deal with seeing other people. it causes me to hate myself even more and i get so jealous and upset

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, enuff, Lostandlooking and 2 others
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Not very often at all. I'll meet up with my best friend once in a while for a walk or a coffee but generally I just stay at home all day, every day. Mostly in my room watching bs on the tv. What a sad and pathetic little life I lead.

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff, Deleted member 4993 and Good4Nothing
happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
Not much. don't like roam around or hangout.

But like travelling to countryside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'd say I go out between 2 and 4 times a week, but it's never far. Just to the grocery store or the convenience store below my house. I try and go out as little as possible. I get too anxious going out these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff, Lostandlooking and Deleted member 4993
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Once or twice a week, but this is only to get a bottle or two of vodka or some bud. I live somewhere in the UK that has robot deliveries so I can indulge my avoidance of the general public for the most part, but the robots don't deliver booze.

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff, Lostandlooking and Deleted member 4993
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I never leave the house unless I'm just riding in car or something very infrequent. I have severe agoraphobia and I never shop or go to restaurants or go do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: enuff, Lostandlooking and not4us
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
i don't like going out. i'm somewhat agoraphobic. and i have aspergers, and i don't like social situations. i only out when i need to, like get food or something. but i don't go out to places where people go just to hang out, like tourist traps, or bars & nightclubs or restaurants, or local events like block parties, flea markets, or movies. i like being home.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I go out once a month to my pain management doctor. I give my brother my debit card with a shopping list and he goes shopping for me. I go outside in my yard a couple of times a week, I sit at my sons memorial garden and talk to him. I looked at my plants gardens like 3 days ago and whoa I've got so behind on weeding it's going to be a nightmare to get it all back in shape

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm having to leave the house for the first time in weeks tomorrow. It's not something I'm looking forward to.
Do you guys look forward to going outside at all, or is it an obligation thing? There doesn't seem to be much out there.
I feel you brother, I hate going out, but I also hate staying in...

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, Random and Ghost2211
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
Only for medical related appointments. Otherwise, I'd never leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Lobo64

Lobo64

Apr 12, 2019
Just for medical appointments every 6 month and one or two times in month for the supermarket....

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Just to buy medicine or food . That's about it.... Which is quite sad when you think about it really .
I do like wearing the masks everyone has to wear now. Simply because I'm ugly and the mask helps to hide it ,even if just a little.