Jul 29, 2021
i get this like 20 times a day
Screenshot 21

• Hugs
Reactions: Stormy Raine and LoiteringClouds
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I got that earlier today because of my shitty internet. It might be a network error, try restarting the router if it happens again, if that doesn't work then you should probably get your internet checked.

Reactions: Darkover
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I haven't gotten an error message in the last 10 days. I live in Japan, and use computers at home and an Android phone when I go out.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I got that earlier today because of my shitty internet. It might be a network error, try restarting the router if it happens again, if that doesn't work then you should probably get your internet checked.
it's not my internet or my router it's this website happens all the time ever since i first started using this website no other website does this

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
it's not my internet or my router it's this website happens all the time ever since i first started using this website no other website does this
In that case, it might be happening due to some things installed on your computer then (assuming you have anything installed), like ad blockers.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
In that case, it might be happening due to some things installed on your computer then (assuming you have anything installed), like ad blockers.
yeah i do have ad blocker plus on my computer, all i know is my browser sends a http request whenever i click on a post and the server for some reason dosen't for fill that requess instead as to wait for it to time out how do i know because i can't do anything on the website for like 30 seconds into the page could not be loaded is displayed, i'm sure its a server problem or firewall ddos protection

Reactions: アホペンギン