Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021
I thought I'd share what happened with 2 of my attempts so maybe some of you could profit from it. And maybe even some knowledgeable people will have some tips er experiences themselves for coming attempt :)

Storytiime
My first attempt was in january last year. I had ~90mg alprazolam (xanax), 30mg morphin and 250mg dihydrocodeine. The morphin was in a glass thingy for IV and DHC were cough drops, both in liquid form.
I took all of the stuff at once, oral, folded some laundry and tidiedy up a bit and then I blacked out.
My plan was to take a cab to a near by lake and drown myself. As it turned out I actually took a cab and I passed out directly at the shore. I didn't manage to get it. Somebody found me there and called an ambulance. The days following that event are very blurry in my memory but I think somebody told me that I had died if I didn't have treatment.

The next time I only had 250mg DHC (again the cough drops) which I boofed to make it more potent but 260mg lorazepam (ativan, but keep in mind alpraloxam is twice as strong). I didn't want my room mates to find my corpse and I just ran away from a ward so I knew police will likely search for me soon (which they did) so I put on some sunn glasses and layed on a bench in a tiny park near my home. I backed out. Again somebody noticed me and called an ambulance.
This time I was sure that it just wasn't enough to ctb but in one wars round my psychiatrist said it was a very serious attempt and when I asked her why she thought so she replied that I would of killed myself if noone would of saved me.

What did I learn from all this?
First of all I learned that (at least in my experience) ODing with benzos and opioids are a really great way to go in terms of pain. I felt absolutely no pain and I backed out between ~15 minutes (second time) and ~45 minutes (first time) without having any uncomfortable feelings whatsoever.

Sencondly I learned that you don't just drop dead after you black out lol
You can't remember after but with an benzo black out you actually still move around and even talk to people (I read up on it and benzos don't sedate the parts of your brain that control motoric stuff). This means that you can't trust yourself to keep your ass at one spot.

I also learned that (if my psychiatrists said the truth and I really would of died) the synergic effect of benzos and opioids are huge. At least for me they seem to be.

What is my next attempt going to look like?
For my next attempt I still have to figure some things out. The things I am sure about are that I'll take 2400mg DHC and 26mg lorazepam. The DHC is in pill form this time. I plan to make it boofable. I either will crush them and mix with water (I actually tried this an hour ago with 80 mg, didn't gel up and I definitely feel an effect so they are not tamper proof yay) or I will try to dissolve it in coke. This should make any extended release instand release but I can't figure out if my pills even are ER or if they are IR already.

Additionally to that I will most likely take 7250mg pregabalin and maybe some combination of bisoprolol, aripiprazol, quetiapine and escialoprame. I don't have any antiemetics so I will have to make some more in depth research to find out what combination is best. I don't want to make an overkill and end up throwing it all up.

As for my setting this time I will lock myself in my room. I live together with 3 other people but on the seldom occasions we do want to talk we always knock before entering and if one doesn't answer we just leave them. Another option would be the cellar but Idk how many people go down there, I'll probably opt for my room.

And lastly I will need to find out if my psychiatrists said the truth. I will try to find out what treatment I receivend when I blacked out. I only know about activated char coal but if it was true that I could of died this can't be the only treatment. Also I saw some marks of injections on my body both times so they gave me other stuff for sure (maybe jus NaCl?). I'll also try to find out if I did throw up at all. If I didn't I will try again without antiemetics.

This became one lengthy post lol, I never told anyone about my attempts in such detail. It's a weird feeling.
Also I want to say that I was a bit high while typing this so bare with me for any weird sentences and the like.
Hope this will maybe spark an interesting discussion or help some other travelers out there to cath the right bus!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: touhoufan, SenseOfLoss, greyismyfavecolor and 8 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Did you have a prescription for the benzos and opioids?

Last edited:
Reactions: greyismyfavecolor, ansiedad and Kbeau
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Surely you could just take some alcohol, which is easy to come by, with far fewer pharms and it would be game over?

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
2400mg DHC = 800 mg Morphine I guess so it's unlikely to work.
Check out the PPH to see the stuff about M and compare.

Reactions: ansiedad
Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021
Did you have a prescription for the benzos and opiods?
Yup, I faked having a cough which was easy as I had a super sore throat from purging and the benzos were from my psychiatrist
Surely you could just take some alcohol, which is easy to come by, with far fewer pharms and it would be game over?
I thought about that but I don't do with alcohol, I get sick very quickly so I ruled that one out
2400mg DHC = 800 mg Morphine I guess so it's unlikely to work.
Check out the PPH to see the stuff about M
Yeah I did but the recommend 15g of M which is impossible for me to get. And as such low doses were already close to ctb I think it's kind of unneccessary? Idk but maybe it's because of the combination with benzos that they were so efficient. Or maybe I'm just very sensitive or sth

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld and Wrennie
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
So your first attempt was successful but you were found. It seems like this is how most people fail. I didn't get the part about taking it then folding laundry then going to the shore then taking it again?

Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021
So your first attempt was successful but you were found. It seems like this is how most people fail. I didn't get the part about taking it then folding laundry then going to the shore then taki
Oh I meant to type "cab" not "cap"!
Does that make it any clearer?

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing your report I'm considering doing DDMP2 which is opiates/benzos combination.
It's nice to know you just passed out comfortably.

Question is why not just order a lot of opiates off the dark web? Sounds like you're just taking doses that aren't that far above the OD threshold. DDMP2 is 15 grams morphine 1 gram benzos + stuff to stop the heart.

Reactions: Querlista and Meditation guide
Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Can I buy this medication online, on the surface web? I have been stealing my mothers benzos but she locks her bedroom door now.
merci

• Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad
pkmoney

pkmoney

She's heavy and she's mine
Jul 30, 2018
Additionally to that I will most likely take 7250mg pregabalin and maybe some combination of bisoprolol, aripiprazol, quetiapine and escialoprame. I
This will just make you sick. I would avoid those medications.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Thanks for sharing your report I'm considering doing DDMP2 which is opiates/benzos combination.

Question is why not just order a lot of opiates off the dark web? Sounds like you're just taking doses that aren't that far above the OD threshold. DDMP2 is 15 grams morphine 1 gram benzos + stuff to stop the heart.
What about ordering ETONITAZEPYNE off the web? It's still legal isn't it? It's an opioid analogue.
What about the pregabalin? I've got access to a lot of that but you think it's too risky to take it for fear of getting sick from it?

Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021

DDMP2 is an awesome option imo. I'd love to do that but I don't know how to order stuff from the dark web and I'm pretty afraid to try it.
Did you get your medications this way? Was ist easy?

I actually have another question about DDMP2. Can you tell me if the propanolol stops your heart or the digoxin?
Yes, that's a lot
I had prescribtions for the stuff I used the first 2 attempts but this time I found some pain medications in my dad's cupboard
Can I buy this medication online, on the surface web? I have been stealing my mothers benzos but she locks her bedroom door now.
merci
I looked for it but it seems like any surface web online shop that claims to sell them without prescribtion is a scam. I'm afraid it's not possible
Sorry your mom found out. I'm praying my dad won't
Do you have references or experiences? I'd love to know more

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Octavina
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
What about ordering ETONITAZEPYNE off the web? It's still legal isn't it? It's an opioid analogue.
Man, could you managed to buy things off Dark Net Markets?
Can you please PM me and tell me how to purchase ETONITAZEPYNE?
I can't do it by myself, it's frustrating.
Thanks

Reactions: untimelydemise
Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021

What about the pregabalin? I've got access to a lot of that but you think it's too risky to take it for fear of getting sick from it?
You can only buy it online for research and such. It's be a dream come true if it was just legal for anyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210119-151655_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119-151655_Chrome.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: wannago
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
You can only buy it online for research and such. It's be a dream come true if it was just legal for anyone.
Yeah, I know it's like 200X morphine, 1mg or maybe 0,5 would do the deed.
But as I said, I can't pass the check out phase, too naive to understand the PGP thing.

Reactions: wannago and Wrennie
Querlista

Querlista

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah, I know it's like 200X morphine, 1mg or maybe 0,5 would do the deed.
But as I said, I can't pass the check out phase, too naive to understand the PGP thing.
Me too unfortunatelly :(

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
There is a research chemical website you could try that isn't on the Dark Net. PM me and I'll send you the info.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf, Bauhaus, untimelydemise and 1 other person
pkmoney

pkmoney

She's heavy and she's mine
Jul 30, 2018

Yes

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You aren't going to absorb 2g of DHC rectally in any reliable manner. It is also a very weak opioid.

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
I thought I'd share what happened with 2 of my attempts so maybe some of you could profit from it. And maybe even some knowledgeable people will have some tips er experiences themselves for coming attempt :)

Storytiime
My first attempt was in january last year. I had ~90mg alprazolam (xanax), 30mg morphin and 250mg dihydrocodeine. The morphin was in a glass thingy for IV and DHC were cough drops, both in liquid form.
I took all of the stuff at once, oral, folded some laundry and tidiedy up a bit and then I blacked out.
My plan was to take a cab to a near by lake and drown myself. As it turned out I actually took a cab and I passed out directly at the shore. I didn't manage to get it. Somebody found me there and called an ambulance. The days following that event are very blurry in my memory but I think somebody told me that I had died if I didn't have treatment.

The next time I only had 250mg DHC (again the cough drops) which I boofed to make it more potent but 260mg lorazepam (ativan, but keep in mind alpraloxam is twice as strong). I didn't want my room mates to find my corpse and I just ran away from a ward so I knew police will likely search for me soon (which they did) so I put on some sunn glasses and layed on a bench in a tiny park near my home. I backed out. Again somebody noticed me and called an ambulance.
This time I was sure that it just wasn't enough to ctb but in one wars round my psychiatrist said it was a very serious attempt and when I asked her why she thought so she replied that I would of killed myself if noone would of saved me.

First of all I learned that (at least in my experience) ODing with benzos and opioids are a really great way to go in terms of pain. I felt absolutely no pain and I backed out between ~15 minutes (second time) and ~45 minutes (first time) without having any uncomfortable feelings whatsoever.

You can't remember after but with an benzo black out you actually still move around and even talk to people (I read up on it and benzos don't sedate the parts of your brain that control motoric stuff). This means that you can't trust yourself to keep your ass at one spot.

I also learned that (if my psychiatrists said the truth and I really would of died) the synergic effect of benzos and opioids are huge. At least for me they seem to be.

For my next attempt I still have to figure some things out. The things I am sure about are that I'll take 2400mg DHC and 26mg lorazepam. The DHC is in pill form this time. I plan to make it boofable. I either will crush them and mix with water (I actually tried this an hour ago with 80 mg, didn't gel up and I definitely feel an effect so they are not tamper proof yay) or I will try to dissolve it in coke. This should make any extended release instand release but I can't figure out if my pills even are ER or if they are IR already.

Additionally to that I will most likely take 7250mg pregabalin and maybe some combination of bisoprolol, aripiprazol, quetiapine and escialoprame. I don't have any antiemetics so I will have to make some more in depth research to find out what combination is best. I don't want to make an overkill and end up throwing it all up.

As for my setting this time I will lock myself in my room. I live together with 3 other people but on the seldom occasions we do want to talk we always knock before entering and if one doesn't answer we just leave them. Another option would be the cellar but Idk how many people go down there, I'll probably opt for my room.

And lastly I will need to find out if my psychiatrists said the truth. I will try to find out what treatment I receivend when I blacked out. I only know about activated char coal but if it was true that I could of died this can't be the only treatment. Also I saw some marks of injections on my body both times so they gave me other stuff for sure (maybe jus NaCl?). I'll also try to find out if I did throw up at all. If I didn't I will try again without antiemetics.

This became one lengthy post lol, I never told anyone about my attempts in such detail. It's a weird feeling.
Also I want to say that I was a bit high while typing this so bare with me for any weird sentences and the like.
Hope this will maybe spark an interesting discussion or help some other travelers out there to cath the right bus!
Hi Aap. I am a 72 year old with cancer (prostate) and CPTSD. I have little resources available, and no resilience to do deep research. All of my diagnoses have caught up with me. I have no psychiatrist, and I'm desperate to find an OD source and method that won't fail. If you can help me source or lead me to a kind person who can assist, please PM me, I recently have talked with a few people about Etonitazene, or it's analogue Etonitazepyne? Please help if you can. Thank you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Octavina
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Still finding eto online on websites. Not on markets anymore as far as I'm aware, at least until Recon is back online.

Risk shipping from Russia or the EU to UK? I guess I have reasonable denial.

Wish F was available easier than this.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020

Storytiime

Sorry I just can't imagine trying to ctb by boofing drugs and then going out to a park. How long did you think you had before you passed out?

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Hi Aap. I am a 72 year old with cancer (prostate) and CPTSD. I have little resources available, and no resilience to do deep research. All of my diagnoses have caught up with me. I have no psychiatrist, and I'm desperate to find an OD source and method that won't fail. If you can help me source or lead me to a kind person who can assist, please PM me, I recently have talked with a few people about Etonitazene, or it's analogue Etonitazepyne? Please help if you can. Thank you.
This drug and it's analogue are illegal to import.