?

• Total voters
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
If you get paid, no CTB attempts will work for you anymore.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori, dreadfull red panda and 2 others
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
My first thought was well, like $1,000 because while I have daily ideation, I'm not actively at risk of it now or at most given times in my life.
But thinking of the psychology behind knowing that there is no way out even if I wanted to... I guess does change what it means mentally.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori and Huntfish34
B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Nothing will be enough, there is nothing on this earth that brings me happiness other than the nothingness of a deep sleep, I have nothing to gain here and nothing left to give

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori, Rogue Proxy and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of such a thing is so horrific and unbearable, no amount of money would ever make me wish to endure that and no matter what I must be gone before I get too old.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori, quwroflucilfer3 and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Hmmm... well, I put down 100,000 $ because it's more than I need.... ( without saying Fckk it all and being greedy with billions or w/e. ) 1- 300,000 would be Cool. ( could invest, save...Wisely and bank more cash in Due time ...... But if I cop another resentment, relapse, ... or W/e? ) Fckk... No amount of money would save me on this bloody Forsaken planet.

Just sayin. - lol

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
God the more I think about it the cheaper I feel I am lmao. Ofc I want more money but I honestly think 100k is enough for me. It's enough to pay for the surgeries I need and for me to live as the women I want to be

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and HadItAll
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020

Actually, no amount of money would be enough. If the trade off of having the money was having all suicide methods magically stop working for me, then no, absolutely not. If I could have the money and THEN CTB later on, then I might pick an actual $ amount.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Rogue Proxy and HadItAll
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
My problems aren't because of finances and to me having a lot of money would feel more like a burden. I could change big things within society and the world with a billion dollars but it would be so anxiety inducing that it would be hell for me. It would've added another reason to ctb!

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Praestat_Mori, Scacie and 1 other person
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
It's USD by the way

archiemex

archiemex

Feb 14, 2023
honestly money is the root of most peoples problems.. I'm a firm believer that money buys happiness. so if i was paid a couple million i wouldn't want to CTB anyway

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and HadItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I would consider 2 million+ USD, not because I think life is worth it, but more as a bet about whether I would actually ever be able to go through with ctb. There's a good chance that I might never be able to no matter how much I want to, and in that case, the money would greatly improve my quality of life.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Lost in a Dream and HadItAll
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
If I had money, I guess I'd buy myself a carer, a clown, a psychedelic therapist, unlimited drugs on tap. Then work it out from there.

So 10 million!

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Sweet Tart, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
dreadfull red panda

dreadfull red panda

Hopeless romantic
Jul 4, 2023
Honestly for me I'd say all I need is enough to live a good life with my lover. Any amount of money that would let me escape the chockehold of my everyday life and just stay with my lover in a decent house without ever having to worry about money again is enough for me. All I want is to be able to love and be loved without worrying for the rest, and I know my dear partner feels the same

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
I have enough money. I have a steady flow of money from my job. I am lonely. I have no one. Money can't buy me real love and compassion and comfort. I have nothing that I have any desire to spend my money on besides being able to buy my items or travel for CTB.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Quite honestly no amount of money can mitigate dysphoria. I'd maybe hang on for another year or 3 for $10,000 per year but it wouldn't keep me alive until old age.

Why? You offering? :c

Reactions: The anhedonic one, Sweet Tart and Praestat_Mori
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I imagine anyone voting less than 2-5 million either doesn't work, doesn't pay bills and has no idea about the average cost of living OR- they already own a property- so- need less to live on... OR- they love their job- and would just like a little extra...

Put it this way though- supposedly, $50,000 per annum is an ok salary. Say that times 50 years- to be on the safe side- if we have to wait for natural death. That's already $2.5 million...

For me though- I'm not sure. Money would definitely help me out for the time being. Longterm though- money doesn't solve all health issues. I'm not willing to live with pain for any amount.

• Hugs
Reactions: HadItAll and The anhedonic one
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
enough so that i never run out.

Reactions: HadItAll
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I'm already old at 59, and I've not even been paid for it.

U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with a money offer of that kind. I at least want the option or else its going to start feeling even more claustrophobic.

sometimes.sometimes

sometimes.sometimes

Student
Jun 4, 2023
Enough to pay medical bills