N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am going through a lot mentally. I am kind of on an edge to a breakdown. I won't elaborate what happened today it made me very paranoid and will probably keep that. I am extremely exhausted and paranoia is usually extremely exhaustive. I will try to focus on my duties for college as a distraction. Sometimes semi-(?) paranoid thoughts become more real when you express them. And I am scared of exactly that. I just don't know how to deal with them on certain issues. I am horrible at dealing with them. Maybe articulating them is the wrong strategy.

But a different topic. I am a longterm members and maybe I am within the top 5-10 people who post the "most". I mean by that not the post count. But the length of my posts combined with the quantity of my posts.

I am more often active online than passive. I would say 1/3 of the time I am passive and 2/3 active. I think the time I lurked was relatively short.

So I am now member since 3 years. My first threads were relatively short I am not sure since when they became this long. Sometimes it really is excessive. Well in a therapy session I could never talk that much.

My consideration is I spend 2 hours per day in this forum on average. There were times where it was way less or way more.

One year has usually 365 days multiplied with 3 makes 1.095 days multiplied with 2 hours makes 2.190 hours.

I have played one video game for roundabout 2.650 hours which is insane. I am always multitasking while I play(ed) it. I played it during major depression it was kind of compulsive. I just needed a distraction to that time.

These 2.190 hours are of course an approximation but I have the feeling it could be a plausible number. The time I invested gave me a lot back. Posting my threads gives me some meaning. It is great to vent and I received many compliments.

2.190 divided by 24 roundabout 91. So I was 91 day of my life online in this forum. Isn't there an anime with this exact title. (91 days lol)

One month has roundabout 30 days. So I was 3 months or 1/4 of a year online in this forum.

I know one member who certainly has a multiplied amount of time.

Compared with the amounf of therapy sessions which were payed by my insurance this number is way higher. I need to get that pressure off my chest. And posting here is a great tool. It cannot replace therapy but it for a good way to deal with my demons.

How high would you guess your time online in this forum?

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
An embarrassing amount of time. I come on every day I am able to be alone bc it's the only place where I can discuss how I feel without a welfare check.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, tiger b, NocturnILL and 1 other person
deadbody

deadbody

he/him 🏳️‍⚧️
Oct 24, 2023
Depends of my mood and current mental state. On the previous month I was in very depressive state and I spent a lot of time here.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tiger b
Nlis2244

Nlis2244

Alone
May 13, 2022
Every 3 months or so i come back for a week or two, and i read here for 1-2 hours a day, sometimes more.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
A long time. Venting about how much I hate existing does make time go quicker.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadbody, Praestat_Mori and Smelly_ballz
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I come around how I feel, usually after 2 days, read here, sometimes reply to threads. I try to create a thread rarely and but I end up deciding not to post it or deleting it after posting. Idk how much time exactly I spent on here.

ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I come here mostly every day. Mostly I just read what others have to say. Sometimes I will respond to a post if I feel like I can contribute. I tend to be shy in real life and it extends over into this forum. I'm afraid I will offend someone or post something "wrong". So I tend to just be here quietly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, deadbody, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
I haven't been a part of SaSu long but I am on mostly everyday. I want to get comfortable with posting more but my overthinking can get the best of me so I just read an observe a lot. I do drop my two cents here and there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, tiger b and ForeverBroken
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
2-4 hours a week. Sometimes I'll go two weeks without appearing, but I mostly just read threads for hours.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Quite a lot at the moment.

There's stuff irl I just don't want to do. I can find it harder disciplining myself these days.

• Hugs
Reactions: deadbody, jar-baby, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Since I have registered here I spend many hours here each day.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I spend about 30 minutes a day on average. Mostly lurking since I'm painfully shy, but I've been trying to post more often as people seem to appreciate what I have to say.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, tiger b, deadbody and 1 other person