symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Just wondering where everyone else falls on this. I think about suicide in some form near-constantly. I'm on my laptop for about all of my free time and always have SS open in the background and often switch between SS and doing something else. For maybe a third of my free time I'm actively on SS and/or researching methods (e.g. by reading the PPeH). I'll also browse the forums as a guest on my phone during breaks in regular activity throughout the day.

Reactions: WhiteRabbit, ineedtoctb, houseofleaves and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also am always thinking about ctb, all that I want is to be gone. When I read about methods it reminds me of how difficult it really is to leave this world but at the same time it comforts me knowing that there is always a way to escape this life no matter what happens. I probably spend too much time on here, it is just a way to pass the time, that is all.

• Hugs
Reactions: symphony and newave3
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Not sure how much time per day but I'm here every day.

Reactions: houseofleaves and symphony
I

indigomoon

Student
Mar 6, 2022
I get on here a couple of times a day just depending on what I'm doing. Definitely at bedtime because I have insomnia so bad. It helps pass the time when I'm lying in bed in the dark wishing myself to sleep.

Reactions: houseofleaves, symphony and onlyanimalsaregood
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
2-3 hours a day since a created account here. Helps to connect with fellow sufferers. I get bored of things quickly so hope to keep engaged till I have everything ready for my ride to the other side.

Reactions: houseofleaves and symphony
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
2-3 hours a day since a created account here. Helps to connect with fellow sufferers. I get bored of things quickly so hope to keep engaged till I have everything ready for my ride to the other side.
I have the same hope. Being here is a good source of support and distraction. I worry that eventually I'll feel like I've "seen everything", especially when I've read all the major relevant info on methods, and then I won't be able to waste as much time here.

Reactions: Al_stargate
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
especially when I've read all the major relevant info on methods, and then I won't be able to waste as much time here.
but you'll be able to help others then!

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and symphony
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Reading about methods, not so much. I have the PPH, that's good enough. But then, I've always kinda known what my "how" would be. So I came here just hoping, after so many years being alone with it, to talk to others who were like me…

Reactions: houseofleaves, onlyanimalsaregood and symphony
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
I read nearly everything from here and choose my method by now. it is not perfect but i am ok with this. I m ready, just collecting mental streanght to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: symphony
C

CreatifUsrnam

Mar 22, 2022
I spend a few hours every day reading through SS and archives of old pro-choice stuff.

I find it oddly comforting.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I don't do much research on methods now that I have a couple of good ones at my disposal. However, I do still enjoy watching those peaceful death videos on youtube and the likes. Now, I just have to finalize a few things, lay down and take my medicine. Happy days 😊

elbjr

elbjr

TorturedSoul
Apr 8, 2022
Most of my time here is reading about just that. I'm ready. Calm, sober and ready. I'm not here to get any attention and I definitely won't be using that goodbye thread. I'm just ready to ct fucking b..