• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hex_id

Sep 21, 2021
I plan on ordering 50g of sn this week and drinking it then going for a walk on an empty field (the view is amazing at sunsets).
I want to call my ex and talk,ask her what does she think afterlife is,how her life is going and etc.(she doesnt know im going to ctb)
how much time do i have left?im 66-67ish kg 1.80 more or less
will i just pass out and thats it?I really want to enjoy my last moments with her.
but i dont want to faint randomly so she gets worried.because she also has my mom s phone number.
can anyone tell me what the phases u go thru after drinking it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There are Goodbye threads where user posted their experiences. After ingesting SN 10-15 minutes, but you may feel nauseous, you may vomit and feel dizzy earlier. So probably trying to walk somewhere outside isn't a too good idea.

D

Deleted member 65988

Two problems with this

do you think it's wise idea to call her while you are attempting to ctb because whichever you look at it, it'll traumatize her should you get help after taking SN or if you actually do ctb and pass on. I just personally wouldn't risk putting someone through that, be it an ex especially since she'll possibly blame herself for not noticing something off while you are talking to her about the afterlife and such.

Drinking it and then going for a walk is a terrible idea, you may not even be able walk a few steps before you are out (this has been noted in a few attempts where people recounted going to the bathroom and they made a noise by passing out and waking up and then going unconscious again in the ambulance and then waking up in ER but still delirious before being administered M-Blue so they were out before they even knew it). It is recommended to stay put in one place, be it a bed or something and make sure nothing else is around you so you don't hit it by accident and cause attention to be drawn to you under any circumstance unless you think you should call for help and the attempt has to be aborted.

You won't just pass out either, although it could happen depending on whether or not you even vomit sn and if it could get a bit uncomfortable for you, thing is the onset of symptoms before unconsciousness is rather quick. Getting dizzy and feeling heavy and even hot or sweaty is common although it isn't a painful thing at all, the only you may consider uncomfortable is your heart racing quite a bit although sometimes I've seen in medical articles that when some people were found, their heart rates were not too high and they were unresponsive for the most part, anyway, the only way you'll even get close to just "passing out and that's it" is if you get Benzos to take before SN.

There's a reason why an SN attempt should be as quietly done as possible, as to not alert anyone to what you are doing because you may not even get a chance to survive considering the fact that high amounts of SN taken is rather difficult to reverse which is why, contrary to people questioning its reliability, it is a very lethal method.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise, Meditation guide, ThisIsLife and 3 others
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
Two problems with this

do you think it's wise idea to call her while you are attempting to ctb because whichever you look at it, it'll traumatize her should you get help after taking SN or if you actually do ctb and pass on. I just personally wouldn't risk putting someone through that, be it an ex especially since she'll possibly blame herself for not noticing something off while you are talking to her about the afterlife and such.
This. Also, high chance she will get the idea and try to stop you or interfere with your plans, no matter how much or little she cares about you.
There's a few dozen SN threads you could check out to get more info on how the process works.

Reactions: wastingtime
H

hex_id

Sep 21, 2021
Two problems with this

Drinking it and then going for a walk is a terrible idea, you may not even be able walk a few steps before you are out (this has been noted in a few attempts where people recounted going to the bathroom and they made a noise by passing out and waking up and then going unconscious again in the ambulance and then waking up in ER but still delirious before being administered M-Blue so they were out before they even knew it). It is recommended to stay put in one place, be it a bed or something and make sure nothing else is around you so you don't hit it by accident and cause attention to be drawn to you under any circumstance unless you think you should call for help and the attempt has to be aborted.

You won't just pass out either, although it could happen depending on whether or not you even vomit sn and if it could get a bit uncomfortable for you, thing is the onset of symptoms before unconsciousness is rather quick. Getting dizzy and feeling heavy and even hot or sweaty is common although it isn't a painful thing at all, the only you may consider uncomfortable is your heart racing quite a bit although sometimes I've seen in medical articles that when some people were found, their heart rates were not too high and they were unresponsive for the most part, anyway, the only way you'll even get close to just "passing out and that's it" is if you get Benzos to take before SN.

There's a reason why an SN attempt should be as quietly done as possible, as to not alert anyone to what you are doing because you may not even get a chance to survive considering the fact that high amounts of SN taken is rather difficult to reverse which is why, contrary to people questioning its reliability, it is a very lethal method.
You are right,i don't want to traumatize her in anyway,she means the world to me and she is not the reason i want to ctb.also the place where i wanna stay is 5 mins max away from my house.Since i cant stay in the house.maybe if i drink it there?the place is very quiet and the chances of people passing by are almost 0.
Maybe ill call her a day before?or just leave scheduled mail.Thanks for the help
This. Also, high chance she will get the idea and try to stop you or interfere with your plans, no matter how much or little she cares about you.
There's a few dozen SN threads you could check out to get more info on how the process works.
its very unlikely she will know.But ill rethink my choices < 3 thx everybody

Reactions: deathxo
D

Deleted member 65988

You are right,i don't want to traumatize her in anyway,she means the world to me and she is not the reason i want to ctb.also the place where i wanna stay is 5 mins max away from my house.Since i cant stay in the house.maybe if i drink it there?the place is very quiet and the chances of people passing by are almost 0.
Maybe ill call her a day before?or just leave scheduled mail.Thanks for the help
I understand that, she does sound like she means a lot to you especially if you want to share such a very personal moment with her in that way but to care about her is to spare her from feeling any guilt about it especially if she feels like she could've done something to stop it in that moment. Yeah, if I were you and if I had someone I'd like to say something to without alerting them to anything that could be worrisome then yes, I'd do it a day or two before or the best solution would be a scheduled mail as people have done that before here, sent to friends and family.

Good luck with everything going forward.

Reactions: Mayonaise and Meditation guide