How much thought did you put into your username? How much do you care about your username?

• A lot of thought

• A moderate amount

• not much

• hardly any

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

CrescendoChiller

Mar 15, 2022
I just took a minute trying to think of some sort of title that seemed easy to remember and didn't sound terrible. But aside from that I put very little thought into it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
For this username, not much thought. I am LeavingForever as I want to leave this world forever, all that I want is to be free from this existence. I put more thought into my old username, it was named after my favourite song. I kinda miss my old username in a way.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Not much at ll- very generic. I probably should have thought about it a little more- there are a lot better user names out there. I was just trying to have something that wouldn't have any limitations.

Last edited:
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I love the option "other" in the poll haha. 10/10.

My username is by my name and the Wizard of Oz movie that has always marked me a lot.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, whywere and Someone123
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Honestly, can't really remember why I chose clownme, I think it might have been because I was feeling like a clown when I made my account.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Someone123 and edu0z
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
i wanted something that sounded good - alliterative or suchlike - but that also had meaning to me.

myopia is shortsightedness, and by proxy is to project onto someone else (eg munchausen by proxy). in combination, my username describes how society forces its damaging views onto people and provokes them to turn to suicide. hence - myopybyproxy.

Reactions: Fragile, rationaltake, BrokenBliss and 1 other person
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
I've been using this username for almost 10 years. MatthewV3 or MattV3. Matthew is my name, V3 - well I don't exactly know why.

Reactions: Someone123
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Not much, i just really like this plushie
s-l400.jpg
w

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z, whywere and Someone123
Britvik

Britvik

Pro-choice
Mar 1, 2022
Not much. I'm British and I live in Scandinavia. British + Viking šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø It'll do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, whywere and Someone123
nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
I forgot my old account login and had to make a new one but I knew SN was going to be my to go method this time around so I incorporated it into my username!

Reactions: Someone123
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My name is a derivative of why am I here and were any of this real?

Walter

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I like the bell curve-like distribution in the results so far. I picked symphony as something at least tangentially related to myself and also sounded nice in my head, but was sufficiently distinct from other usernames I've used elsewhere. It was pretty much the first username that came to mind that fit the bill.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

ā¤ļø Dissociatives ā¤ļø
Feb 17, 2022
Anesthesia is the greatest experience to me when you wake up and realize you were completely gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: edu0z