• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
How much Nitrogen would I need to get the job done? I am trying to find a decent local supplier online, somewhere I can physically go and get it.

Husband is probably returning to work soon, so it should be easier for me to do this.

He makes me laugh, he says he wants to work afters so he can spend the morning doing stuff at home, but really, I think he wants to make sure he is home when the mail arrives, so he is certain I am not ordering drugs online. This is how bad my life is now, when someone else lets you affect their lives to this degree.

When the day comes, I am going to shut myself in the spare bedroom, put something heavy against the door to stop my dog getting to me and ripping the bag off my head and becoming distressed once I've gone. This will destroy this beautiful animal, I wish I could post a photo of her on here, but people will know it's me if I do. She's a mixed mastiff, looks like a huge bull type, people are scared to death of her but she's harmless. Don't get me wrong, she'd dismember you if you hurt me, but most of the time we just sit side by side on the sofa, her head on my shoulder. I wish in some ways things were better so I could at least spend the rest of her life with her, she's the best and only friend I have left now. I think she can feel or sense the vibrating sensations in my body that have partly driven me to this place, that nobody else can, it's weird.

Anyway, I am hoping to ctb at some point in the coming few months or so, I have not set a date, I am still trying to work through a few things in my own mind before I go.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Max Dog Brewing is a company created by Exit International founder Philip Nitchke. They sale tanks that could be used for brewing beer or euthanasia. Only Australians can purchase, but it should give you an idea on what type of tank and aessories to get.

https://maxdogbrewing.com/

I

InsidiousDormouse

Jul 3, 2018
That site is very strange. The prices are extortionate and it says 'purchasers must be 50 years and over' and must send photo ID, I mean wtf, nobody has to be 50 to buy ANYTHING, tobacco, alcohol, guns...

It says 15 cubic feet, so would this be enough to get the job done? $780 for a tank of Nitrogen that can be used for brewing, welding etc? Looks like whoever created this wants to profit off the vulnerable and weak.

• You acknowledge that you are aged over 50 years
  • You acknowledge that you have never been diagnosed with a mental disorder
  • Photo ID will be provided upon request
Weird, makes it look very suspicious, defeating the object much?

bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
Look up Welding Supplies or BOC Gases and you'll find it 1/4 price. Will have to rent the cylinder from them though.

H

how2toGetout

Aug 20, 2019
I have a same question as well. How much nitrogen is required to ctb? I only couple days ago stumbled upon Nitrogen method (i been looking at mostly SN method recently these days)..

And as for the issue of buying nitrogen, i heard about Cyberweld from threads here on SS. I wish someone starts a thread on Cyberweld and add more info and experiences about ordering from Cyberweld [There is already 1 thread about Cyberweld here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cyberweld.20982/#post-392423].

I forgot about where i first heard about Cyberweld here on SS. But it's from one of the threads here on SS, regarding Nitrogen method. Someone spelled it C y b e r w e l d (dot) com [with spaces, etc.] so maybe it doesn't come up as apparent as in google search when trying to locate the SS thread on google.

In any case, CyberWeld seems it's a US-based and nitrogen tank can be shipped to a doorstep without question asked (at least that's what i read somewhere in SS, but i now can't find where i had read that post in Nitrogen related threads here on SS.)

I hope this thread soon continues on getting updated with more updates/info.

--FYI (For your info):
*EDIT: I first hear about Cyberweld here on SS from this post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ow-where-to-buy-pure-nitrogen.3220/post-43717
Then, the 2nd time here on this post: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/addendum-on-nitrogen.3099/post-387511

Last edited: