R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
No. There is not love enough in the world for me. I'm a love starving person. And can't get enough.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, OreoWellington, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
No. There is not love enough in the world for me. I'm a love starving person. And can't get enough.
I vowed never to fall in love with any woman ever love just to painful better of with out it . :)

• Aww..
Reactions: azucaramargo
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
have to truly start the process by finding love within, which is the hardest thing in the world to do sadly.

• Love
Reactions: Margimet, OreoWellington, Weeping Garbage Can and 4 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
More than I could be given I think, but I give away too much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, Weeping Garbage Can, azucaramargo and 1 other person
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Just a little, even friend love or just care, but permanent, true end honest. It will not magically fix me, but it would make my life bearable enough..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, exhausted and azucaramargo
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Sometimes it takes just a simple sake of acknowledgment out of kindness and love.

We all know what it is like not to be loved although I feel love from those around me so being loved is better than self loathing.

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and azucaramargo
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
Nobody but myself can heal my heart. I don't think any amount of love from someone else would even begin to heal me until I learn to love myself first. I'm not sure if I'll ever get there though..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Weeping Garbage Can, pole and 2 others
E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
I think I'm falling in love right now. This guy knows about my issues, listens to me, cares deeply about me. But reassurance can only get you so far. It doesn't fill the hole inside me, and when he's not around I'm alone again with my own thoughts. So I don't think love can heal, but it is surely a beautiful distraction.

• Love
Reactions: Margimet, OreoWellington, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I feel EXACTLY the same way. It's never enough.
Nobody but myself can heal my heart. I don't think any amount of love from someone else would even begin to heal me until I learn to love myself first. I'm not sure if I'll ever get there though..
That's EXACTLY what my therapist says to me...like a broken record.
Sometimes it takes just a simple sake of acknowledgment out of kindness and love.

We all know what it is like not to be loved although I feel love from those around me so being loved is better than self loathing.
That is FO' SHO'!
have to truly start the process by finding love within, which is the hardest thing in the world to do sadly.
Indeed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, CuriousAboutThis and Woodnote
angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
Honestly? not much would be required. but i'm not open to it anymore so it's a useless endeavor

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, notjustyetagain, BrokenAngel8 and 1 other person
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
Well it depends a lot. I am a ugly 19 year old with depressive episodes that last for month on end without having the balls to end it. That is not the type of person anyone would love. But I would just enjoy having a sincere relationship with someone and doing life together. I have a family that tries to support me and they do, but people who loved me where always liked either via the public sector or family, nobody every wanted me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, BrokenAngel8 and Woodnote
angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
Why arent you open to love anymore, @angele?
It's hurt me too much, I'm pretty sure I'm a love addict. I get too attached, too quickly. I end up with people who don't want me. I don't really want to roll the dice again with someone just to be heartbroken again. I'm tired of being toyed with just to be left alone and suicidal for the umpteenth time.
I'm young and there's people out there for me but I don't really want that anymore. I just want it all to be over. I'm sick of riding the emotional rollercoaster that is my life. My personality disorder rules every aspect of my life and now it has won I guess.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Weeping Garbage Can, AnxiouslyDepressed and 3 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I have no clue. A whole lot would be my guess. And a whole lot of that whole lot would have to be from me. My self hatred runs extremely deep though. So I don't know how feasible it is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Weeping Garbage Can, NBreatheMe and 1 other person
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
It's hurt me too much, I'm pretty sure I'm a love addict. I get too attached, too quickly. I end up with people who don't want me. I don't really want to roll the dice again with someone just to be heartbroken again. I'm tired of being toyed with just to be left alone and suicidal for the umpteenth time.
I'm young and there's people out there for me but I don't really want that anymore. I just want it all to be over. I'm sick of riding the emotional rollercoaster that is my life. My personality disorder rules every aspect of my life and now it has won I guess.
I too have a personality disorder, and on some days it does seem like loneliness/solitude ("independence") is the only viable prospect for me. But, we've got to learn to love ourselves. If we can't see our way through to loving the people we are -- personality disorders and all -- we will continue to attract assholes who hurt and exploit us. Please don't give up on love, My Good Seraph. Wings

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, exhausted and angele
BrokenAngel8

BrokenAngel8

I'm so lonely, broken angel
Nov 7, 2019
Nothing would be enough for a lifetime supply but right now, I just want a cuddle. A long hug. I have friends and family who loves me but it doesnt fill the void. I know I could go on a blind date and coming home with one but it still lacking meanings. Even if there is any sincere hug available right now, I'm so damn scared to be emotionally attached to anyone and ruin everything.

But really. A cuddle would be nice even for a little while. I'm in pain, and I really need a physical hug to ease them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, azucaramargo and MourningHeart
angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
Nothing would be enough for a lifetime supply but right now, I just want a cuddle. A long hug. I have friends and family who loves me but it doesnt fill the void. I know I could go on a blind date and coming home with one but it still lacking meanings. Even if there is any sincere hug available right now, I'm so damn scared to be emotionally attached to anyone and ruin everything.

But really. A cuddle would be nice even for a little while. I'm in pain, and I really need a physical hug to ease them.
from one angel to another i offer you only the best of love and affection and hugs and cuddles

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo and BrokenAngel8
BrokenAngel8

BrokenAngel8

I'm so lonely, broken angel
Nov 7, 2019
from one angel to another i offer you only the best of love and affection and hugs and cuddles
Thank you. Couldn't believe I met a functional angel on duty in this site. Bless you.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Don't know how it feels to be loved.
So i can't tell how much I need.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, NBreatheMe and azucaramargo
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I will finally be healed if I have love from him and he comes back. That's all I need.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Worthless_nobody, azucaramargo and 1 other person
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I will finally be healed if I have love from him and he comes back. That's all I need.
But, until then, are you able to keep loving and treating yourself compassionately? That is what you deserve.

RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
nothing unrealistic but too much to be realistic (for me at least)

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
But, until then, are you able to keep loving and treating yourself compassionately? That is what you deserve.

Sadly, no. I'm unable to love myself since I've always hated myself whilst it grew even more within the past two years. I don't deserve it at all, he thinks I'm special and amazing but I'm drowning...

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Sadly, no. I'm unable to love myself since I've always hated myself whilst it grew even more within the past two years. I don't deserve it at all, he thinks I'm special and amazing but I'm drowning...
If you want a good future with someone else, you must love yourself. You must force yourself, just like getting along with a boss you don't like or an in-law, or something. Take it from an old maid; people don't like to bear the burden of having to love us more than we love ourselves. Please get along with yourself; make it work! I wish you a lot of love and happiness. Most of all, self love.

Reactions: Woodnote and pole
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
i know people always say that you have to love yourself before anyone can love you. But i seriously think that people need love from others. Love from yourself is never enough.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, Worthless_nobody, Woodnote and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
i know people always say that you have to love yourself before anyone can love you. But i seriously think that people need love from others. Love from yourself is never enough.
it shouldn't be looked at as solely the amount of love. Loving yourself should be looked at as a process, a foundation, in the healing process. Of course, you definitely need others cause you're gonna have times in life where you won't be able to love yourself. but it starts with loving yourself, and going from there.

the thing is, people believe they've gotten past the stage of self-love ever so easily, and rush to the next step in finding others. however, often times, these eagerness to find the love from others because of the lack of love reciprocated inwards ultimately ends up backfiring. our feelings with self-hatred and worthlessness interferes with the relationships we create to find love from others when some haven't completely succeeded in the first step at all. For example, people with low self-esteem and those who absolutely undervalue their worth tend to question and underestimate the love given by their significant other/partner because they dont believe that a good person would be able to love someone as "bad" as them. Lacking in self-love ultimately also sometimes allows people to look at their relationships more negatively, in picking and choosing partners who treat them poorly.

imo, self-love/self-acceptance is crucial. i see it as a everlasting process, a foundation in the healing process. however, just quickly seeking verification through partners to reciprocate love is unhealthy in the longrun because no matter how much love a partner gives you, you wont be whole cause theres negativity inside of you. for instance, looking at those who have ctb'd with healthy relationships and loving partners, all the money in the world, completely health, yet poof, gone. those on here wanting to die, and have things some of us wish we had, a loving partner, money, but still have this self-hatred. the love we seek in verification is never enough, likewise the love we can give ourselves may never be enough. feel like they both have to be in relation and go hand in hand with eachother. cant be more or less of the other.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, Weeping Garbage Can, Pepper and 2 others
NBreatheMe

NBreatheMe

Jun 30, 2019
I've ask myself that very often, I used to think I only needed one person to love me truly so I can heal. But in the past few months found out I'm not capable to recognize love, so what's the point in waiting for it or wanting it at all?

Reactions: eSpJon
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
All I would need is my ex to come back and actually love me and marry me...just him. I'm stuck on him he is the only one I wanted. Now before someone says "you should never kill yourself over a man" him leaving, cheating and discarding me was just the nail in the coffin. I have dealt with years of mental, physical and health issues and severe abuse and trauma. Him loving me was what was keeping me alive and giving me hope for a better future...now it's all gone.

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, OreoWellington, MourningHeart and 2 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
If you want a good future with someone else, you must love yourself. You must force yourself, just like getting along with a boss you don't like or an in-law, or something. Take it from an old maid; people don't like to bear the burden of having to love us more than we love ourselves. Please get along with yourself; make it work! I wish you a lot of love and happiness. Most of all, self love.

It's easier said than done. I don't think I'll ever be able to love myself. My whole life has consisted of me hating myself and it got worse throughout the years. I'm trying, that's all I can say. Thank you lovely, I wish the same for you.

All I would need is my ex to come back and actually love me and marry me...just him. I'm stuck on him he is the only one I wanted. Now before someone says "you should never kill yourself over a man" him leaving, cheating and discarding me was just the nail in the coffin. I have dealt with years of mental, physical and health issues and severe abuse and trauma. Him loving me was what was keeping me alive and giving me hope for a better future...now it's all gone.

I hate it when people say that too, I know I'll kill myself if I can't have him. I'm only living in the hope of him coming back to me so we can be together for eternity. I really hope your true love comes back and you get everything you have wished for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington, MourningHeart and Worthless_nobody
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Enough to make the world go round

Reactions: notjustyetagain