cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Who has done free fall jumping or sky diving or just taken a fall or even jumped before ????

Does anyone have their experiences to share of free fall in whatever way it happened ? How did they feel? Just anything ..

Thanks in advance, but I don't want to hear why jump isn't a good idea, it's very much on my agenda & I'd rather just the valuable info pls ..

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and The Burning Fool
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I haven't done any of those things but I had a VERY vivid dream of myself falling from a high height and I must say it was very scary.

Answering the title, too much insanity for me is losing yet another SS friend to ctb and my past trauma that constantly comes back to me.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I haven't done any of those things but I had a VERY vivid dream of myself falling from a high height and I must say it was very scary.

Answering the title, too much insanity for me is losing yet another SS friend to ctb and my past trauma that constantly comes back to me.
🫂 I used to have the same dream of me falling when I was younger too. & it was terrifying my legs would feel so weak and I felt like I had no control but I would always jolt awake before I hit the ground… i feel hence why I've always looked to jump as another way out besides sn .. I want to plunge into the fear & defeat it!!

Thanks for input & im glad you got some sanity until then, for me I don't even know how I function I truly don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
The highest points I've jumped from were around 3 m or 9 ft. I jumped many times into water at an amusement park, first it was scary but exciting, then it gradually became fun. Once I jumped from a statue of the same height when being drunk and high on weed and shrooms. At that time, I didn't care about falling at all. Intoxicants are a significant factor. I rolled on my back, but the edge of the statue would've totally opened up my skull if I fell even one more foot back.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
The highest points I've jumped from were around 3 m or 9 ft. I jumped many times into water at an amusement park, first it was scary but exciting, then it gradually became fun. Once I jumped from a statue of the same height when being drunk and high on weed and shrooms. At that time, I didn't care about falling at all. Intoxicants are a significant factor. I rolled on my back, but the edge of the statue would've totally opened up my skull if I fell even one more foot back.
Even when I've been super intoxicated that si kicked right in and knew to become alert so I doubt they do much when death is staring you in the face for me personally..

How did u feel, butterflies, heart pounding .. anything .. did u just jump into the scariness quick or ? Even tho it's a whole diff situation still .. thanks

• Informative
Reactions: The Burning Fool
The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
Even when I've been super intoxicated that si kicked right in and knew to become alert so I doubt they do much when death is staring you in the face for me personally..

How did u feel, butterflies, heart pounding .. anything .. did u just jump into the scariness quick or ? Even tho it's a whole diff situation still .. thanks
I hesitated at the first few times, but then I got used to it and jumped quickly. It was always a mix of intoxicating rush and disassociation for me, on that one occasion dampened by the combination of drugs I had taken. But I understand that others have very different experiences. I'm curious about them too, so thanks for sharing how you were feeling.

Alertness is a good word for it, I agree. Even fear, but I wouldn't describe it as really unpleasant. There wasn't enough time for me to process any feelings. It felt like I was very much there in the moment, but a detached observer at the same time. But I want to emphasize that a lot depends on the amount of practice you have, and on other factors as well.

The best advice may be to train in a safe setting like a swimming pool, if that can be arranged. Some might even find a new passion this way.

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I hesitated at the first few times, but then I got used to it and jumped quickly. It was always a mix of intoxicating rush and disassociation for me, on that one occasion dampened by the combination of drugs I had taken. But I understand that others have very different experiences. I'm curious about them too, so thanks for sharing how you were feeling.

Alertness is a good word for it, I agree. Even fear, but I wouldn't describe it as really unpleasant. There wasn't enough time for me to process any feelings. It felt like I was very much there in the moment, but a detached observer at the same time. But I want to emphasize that a lot depends on the amount of practice you have, and on other factors as well.

The best advice may be to train in a safe setting like a swimming pool, if that can be arranged. Some might even find a new passion this way.
Yes I truly feel for a jump disassociation kind of has to take place and you just disconnect and just let go to quick to even think. But my god it's hard when u know.. it's like your own body knows you want it gone so it's even tricker to just run up and jump somehwhere..

Before I could get close to edges and I can now a bit but honestly I'm at my high place and I'm just sat in the flat(it's an Airbnb) and I cannot move off the chair. I'm not even riddled with fear I feel super numb like I'm not even fully here but I know it's like my brain is pushing all my problems away as if I'm calm to stop me .. I don't know even you've ever had a similar feeling of some sort.

I can imagine all the rush and I wish I could just do this man it's hurts to live .. thanks for ur input…but nothing can really help me but myself matter how much people explain their experiences.. 💔 I'm so tired

• Hugs
Reactions: The Burning Fool