• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mikulal1995

Mikulal1995

A bipolar, depressive mess.
Jul 15, 2018
As I prepare for my very possible exit I keep thinking about what's going to happen after I die. I think about some people I love and some of my good, close friends. I see people around me with fulfilled, simpler lives and I want them to know that my decision wasn't without thought— that it was in fact selfless. Sometimes I envision myself leaving my will and a letter for each important person, which would be ten at the most. In my will I would stipulate what to do with my bank accounts and belongings. I would likely write a few checks to those whom I believe need it most with a personal letter attached to the note.

But I also wonder: what the fuck would be the point? I'd be dead and as far as I'm concerned. Maybe the checks and a will would help my family sort out the mess after I'm dead, but part of me wants to punish them with the pain of finding me and having to deal with everything that comes after.

Any of you think about this often?

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
but part of me wants to punish them with the pain of finding me and having to deal with everything that comes after.

Any of you think about this often?
All due respect, taking your life to punish someone, or numerous people is NOT a good reason to call it quits.

You really must re-think this.

Reactions: Morphinekiss
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
It's painful either way. I found my brother. I found all his notes, his instructions, etc. My family has punished ourselves more than anything he did ever could have. Having directions only made it easier in the legal aspect.

Reactions: Dymming Star6 and Mikulal1995
Mikulal1995

Mikulal1995

A bipolar, depressive mess.
Jul 15, 2018
All due respect, taking your life to punish someone, or numerous people is NOT a good reason to call it quits.

You really must re-think this.

That's not the goal. It would be a small addition to express how invisible I felt during the time something could have been done about me but was willfully ignored. Please consider my whole post again with this in mind! If you still disagree I'd love to know why and why and why. I want to get as many answers as I can get.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
A note usually tells people why you did it, and gives your closing comments before you CTB. If you just CTB and don't leave anything, it leaves a lot of unanswered questions. Either way, its going to traumatic for your loved ones, but thats life. Time will heal everything in the end, and death is just a process of organic life.

Reactions: Dymming Star6 and Mikulal1995