phatstax

phatstax

Certified
Apr 10, 2023
snorting heroin would be less efficient than shooting heroin, i don't know if you have a tolerance to opioids, but if you do there's no real way for anyone to calculate a dose for you.

assuming you don't have a tolerance to opioids anywhere between 50-100mg would probably do the job.

there are also a lot of variables in this question,
how pure is your product?
it likely has fent in it.
the list goes on

Q

QiTianDaSheng

Apr 6, 2023
I considered this too. Seems impossible to know the correct dose, unfortunately.

Seems a good way to go "accidentally".

Reactions: warriorkot and oooobeeeeii
oooobeeeeii

oooobeeeeii

Tired
Mar 18, 2023
snorting heroin would be less efficient than shooting heroin, i don't know if you have a tolerance to opioids, but if you do there's no real way for anyone to calculate a dose for you.

assuming you don't have a tolerance to opioids anywhere between 50-100mg would probably do the job.

there are also a lot of variables in this question,
how pure is your product?
it likely has fent in it.
the list goes on
Well, I never even tried it… and I plan on getting 1.5g so I think ill be fine

SanctionedSquad

SanctionedSquad

Infinite Child
Mar 4, 2023
Well, I never even tried it… and I plan on getting 1.5g so I think ill be fine
I don't think that the nostrils can absorb this much powder in one go.

Btw which type of heroin is it? If it is #3 (mostly the brown shit that you get easily) then it doesn't have a high water solubility (it is mostly smoked or injected with citric acid), if it is #4 (mostly the white premium stuff) then it is very water soluble (made for snorting and easy to inject).

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
I watched Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction and also thought about how Uma Thurman's character almost died from a heroin overdose when she and took it instead of cocaine. Unfortunately heroin is very hard to get in my country now. When I was little, almost all of my neighbors were heroin addicts, but now they are all either long dead or in prison. Heroin is very difficult to get. There's mephedrone everywhere, but it's not deadly shit. If I had known what a shitty life awaited me, I would have stolen heroin from my neighbors and died when I was a child.

Reactions: sadone2122