Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >1mil$

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
IwishIwasAttractive

IwishIwasAttractive

Boomer
May 15, 2020
I am 24 and trying to build a solid savings, financially. I was curious as to how much you are saving (those who are 20+) each month?

Reactions: BlackPoppet
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I have more now that I can't do anything with it than when I was healthy and barely had enough for rent and food. The irony is not lost on me

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Élégie, BlackPoppet and 5 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Just lol if you have 10K or more in the bank

Reactions: WitheringAway, casctb, waived and 2 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
:O:O:O:O The 200k-500k, How do you make that much money? Cool
10 bucks is considered below 10k right?

Reactions: WitheringAway, lotus11, _Minsk and 2 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I had around 20,000$
Currently I have less then 2000$
Around 2000$ spent on trying to buy N
1400$ spent on actually buy N
The rest is spent on junk food delivery (it's very addicted)

Since I don't plan on keep living, I don't care, I just need enough money for the hotel, if I don't left any money I can take a loan around 10,000$

Reactions: Busdriver, puppy9 and Deleted member 17331
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Ugliest man alive
May 16, 2020
380 euros. But I also have a single Bitcoin. So I am basically just short of 10k dollars.

Reactions: BlackPoppet and enjolras
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Atm $70k, saving +$4k /mo, but my situation is like no other, not enviable. It came at a price of human losses and won't last forever.
There was a time I could win $100k+ in a day, trading, then lose them 3 days later, hoping to get a million lol. I didn't know what to do with it. It had no meaning, just virtuality. I probably wasted half a million out of the window at my worse, for no reason, because I just don't spoil on a day-to-day basis and live frugally.

380 euros. But I also have a single Bitcoin. So I am basically just short of 10k dollars.

I suggest you deposit the BTC into the Celsius Network mobile wallet. It pays interest every mondays, at 4% (in BTC) - 6% (in CEL token) per year, is fee free. The model is about safe (outside of security) and works by exploiting trading activities behind the scenes (not extending).
In case the BTC devaluates, the interests act as a safety net or cushion, if it grows then it accrues exponentially.
It also works with stable coins, paying up to 11% p.a. on digital $ or £, to redeem later at near face value. Imho, it's the most valid Decentralised Finance project of the crypto space, but DYOR

Last edited:
Weightoftheworld

Weightoftheworld

Let me burn.
Apr 19, 2020
I had over 10k but now I only have 3k because I put a large amount down on a new car and I paid student loans, plus I have a shopping issue lol

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Considering this is a suicide forum I think a more fitting poll would include options such as:

my parents give me pocket money
-10 $
1 $
5-10 $
10-100 $
Ordinary riches can be bought, real ones cannot; I am anti-money

Reactions: WitheringAway, Misery99, Fragile and 15 others
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
Currently -£700 into an overdraft with a £1000 limit. Lost my job about 6-7 months ago, and have been stuck in a hole since then, which has basically eaten away at my savings to where I'm now at a negative balance, and I will soon have nothing to my name other than a £1000 debt to the bank once I reach my overdraft limit.

At my best moments, I had around £5000 in spendable money & savings.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Absolutely nothing

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99, Meena, Élégie and 4 others
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Ugliest man alive
May 16, 2020
I suggest you deposit the BTC into the Celsius Network mobile wallet. It pays interest every mondays, at 4% (in BTC) - 6% (in CEL token) per year, is fee free. The model is about safe (outside of security) and works by exploiting trading activities behind the scenes (not extending).
In case the BTC devaluates, the interests act as a safety net or cushion, if it grows then it accrues exponentially.
It also works with stable coins, paying up to 11% p.a. on digital $ or £, to redeem later at near face value. Imho, it's the most valid Decentralised Finance project of the crypto space, but DYOR
Thanks for the advice, but I don't want another Bitconnect pulled on me.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I hope no one here has real 500k cash in his bank account. If you do, invest it somehow quickly.
Considering this is a suicide forum I think a more fitting poll would include options such as:

my parents give me pocket money
-10 $
1 $
5-10 $
10-100 $
Ordinary riches can be bought, real ones cannot; I am anti-money
:pfff:

Actually, money can buy you time, and time is a real good.

What are we going to do without money? I hope you are not proposing we go back to a trade economy.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I had to take out a loan just to type this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fragile, Woodnote, Brackenshire and 5 others
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Around $40, able to live for around a week in my country but currently I'm back to parent's house so I could spend less.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Zero nothing what so ever thats what being out of work does to you . And the benefits you get is a joke and they know that . The amount of time they got me running around and spending my money on bus fares and taxes. For job that dont exist they just want to sign you up to make the books look good at these agencies and they can look all these workers we got . My problem is i dont talk with a east European accent hate the job centre isn't so depressing going in there. And ever the make you feel guilty just for being they and takeing they're lovely money. Sorry for the rant but had a bad phone call with them to day :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
ApproachingDeath

ApproachingDeath

May 23, 2020
Drug addiction caused me to spend nearly $200,000 and it was not just my money I was spending :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
£850, and 450 of that came from disability benefits that came in today. I did have about £1,800 more saved up but my gambling problems hit hard these past few weeks. I'm proud I have as much as I do left.

P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
0 zero nada squat jack zilch empty nothing

Reactions: WitheringAway, WinterFaust, puppy9 and 1 other person
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
About 2k,saving for a car,work is a pain in the ass,especially when I c ant go to work because of pandemic

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I voted over $1 million because sometimes I need to be a dick, and there are so few opportunities where I can do so without causing harm. Thank you for providing an outlet, OP.

Reactions: Brackenshire and Epsilon0
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
...I have never had a bank account or a credit card. Should I count my loose change from last year? Less than 10k$, I mean.

• Hugs
Reactions: Misery99, puppy9, Mort and 1 other person
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
5 dollars lol. My mother keeps my money because I am so bad at managing it, but there's still only a few hundred in that account.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
...I have never had a bank account or a credit card. Should I count my loose change from last year? Less than 10k$, I mean.
Good for you credit cards and bad things to have they do have sum little benefits. But as soon as you pay back quickly enough then they got you for life . Take from sum who knows in the beginning everything was going well for me but then they kept putting up how much i can spend on the cards. And oops two years later six credit cards and 30 grand in debt:( ended up taking out an I V A that was a crap shoot to make is sound so easy but let me tell you its ant no cake walk :(

Reactions: Skathon
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
If anyone here has a shitload of money and wants to put it to good use before they die, let me know.

Seriously, there are so many people here who are not getting the help they need.

For example, SSRI's are the first choice of most psychiatrists. However, it takes several months to know if it's going to work.

A simple genetic test can tell you exactly which drug is less likely to work for you and which is most likely to work. However, this costs money.

Ketamine is showing allot of promising results, however it's still not readily available to so many people.

If you're a millionaire and you want to make an immediate difference, message me.

I'm solidly pro-choice, however so many suicides are impulsive and so many people are killing themselves because they don't have proper support or a therapist who truly understands and doesn't just say "don't worry, it's going to get better".

That's the last thing anyone who is contemplating suicide wants to hear. They are already laser focused on ctb. I think that most psychiatrists and psychologists inadvertently say the wrong things and push a patient to ctb.

So if you're a millionaire and you want to make a difference, there is allot we can do to get proper treatment to those who are still open to it, while respecting those who are adamant on wanting to ctb.

As for myself, the thought of suicide has been in the back of my mind since childhood, for various reasons.

My reason for wanting to ctb is situational, the prospect of being homeless when my parents die is overwhelming. The family dynamic is fucked up. I've had enough.

Thank you for reading.

Reactions: ro++en