• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Almost impossible to overdose on Diazepam and alcohol. Not saying you can't, but highly unlikely.

You'll just pass out into a very long deep sleep and then feel like shit when you wake up.

• Informative
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Eternal Sleep!, bussy and 1 other person
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Lostandlooking, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
None because you shouldn't try this. OD with any drug, whether prescription or over the counter is not going to work, even if you add alcohol. People who have died from prescription drug OD's usually have pre-existing conditions or hit that one in a million chance. You are most likely just going to sleep for a very long time and have one hell of a hangover when you wake up.

• Informative
Reactions: Eternal Sleep!, Praestat_Mori and sugarh1gh
N

nyahaha01

Feb 17, 2024
It's unlikely to work. A friend of mine back in 21 tried this, took I think 20 blues (10mg) and over a litre of vodka. Threw up, passed out for 1.5 days, woke up. There's obviously a chance but it's unlikely and not worth it IMO.

Funny (maybe not funny) anecdote to do with that: I bought my friend the diazepam because he told me he wanted to take them for anxiety relief and then I found out he ODed when I got 4 men with bats at my door :^)
So yeah - if you're considering it and someone else bought you the pills, please don't. XD

• Informative
Reactions: Eternal Sleep! and Forveleth
byebyeblondie

byebyeblondie

Jun 24, 2023
I would not recommend this method. I have attempted to overdose twice. I used mixtures of alcohol, diazepam, cocaine, paracetamol, antidepressants, codeine and ibuprofen. I took lots of pills. Both times landed me in hospital, the first I was on a drip for 72 hours and I was very very sick. It's painful and it is incredibly unlikely to succeed but very likely to cause other problems and could potentially get you sectioned.

Reactions: Forveleth
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I would have been dead so long ago if this worked

Reactions: Forveleth