• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
I can't work out how many people posting are genuine, partly genuine, partly disturbed or just freaks

Reactions: stellabelle, Tragoedia Vitae, lemmeeleev and 10 others
M

M

I can't work out how many people posting are genuine, partly genuine, partly disturbed or just freaks

Not as many as you think. Most of the time, you can tell if they're a troll right away.

Reactions: Zaynaldeen, lemmeeleev, Redt2go and 5 others
L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
We're all "freaks" in our own ways but I don't get the motivation of trolls. I'm like a disney movie; I just want us all to get along and love each other. I guess some might not get that though. It's a weird world.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Jc40, Tragoedia Vitae and 10 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Not as many as you think. Most of the time, you can tell if they're a troll right away.
I second that. Trolls are often obvious. As are scammers. If people just open their eyes and learn to have the confidence to question the suspicious without being rude, it's not hard to expose them.

• Yay!
Reactions: Cookiedough8956, MistakesHappen, lemmeeleev and 9 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
@brighter that's the reverse logic of a troll. They're easy to spot. They're everywhere

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, lemmeeleev, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
I'm a troll, only in my bathroom, in the darnkness, looking in the mirror :pfff:

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Cookiedough8956, YukiFox, lemmeeleev and 10 others
Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
I made 50 alt accounts to like my posts and boost my like count. Sorry.

• Yay!
Reactions: CoolGuy9, lemmeeleev, StillWaiting and 7 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
I don't know if I consider myself a troll. I'm here because I wan't to ctb in the future. Not right now. But I also like the people around this forum. I don't see agresive people and in most part we are respectful. A forum without a troll isn't a forum. There should be at least one.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Jc40, lemmeeleev and 6 others
Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
I don't know if I consider myself a troll. I'm here because I wan't to ctb in the future. Not right now. But I also like the people around this forum. I don't see agresive people and in most part we are respectful. A forum without a troll isn't a forum. There should be at least one.
Without a common enemy, we'll start fighting and making drama amongst ourselves. Someone must take up the mantle of troll....and so we'll hunt them, because they can take it. Because they're not a villain. They're a willing scapegoat, a watchful peacekeeper against inner fighting...a dark troll.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: 406metallicblue, lemmeeleev, Jodes and 5 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
In all honesty imo there shouldn't. People here are already in a sensitive spot and it just takes one troll to trigger and ruin their mood and potential push them closer to suicide. Trolling has its place, but it shouldn't belong here. It's insensitively rude to joke about for no reason when people are here for help and support.

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cookiedough8956, Jc40 and 8 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I think there are some fake accounts but I haven't seen anyone 'trolling'. It might be disheartening to someone if someone is venting and people think they are a troll.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, lemmeeleev, Jodes and 3 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
If people just open their eyes and learn to have the confidence to question the suspicious without being rude, it's not hard to expose them.

The issue of course is the subjectivity involved in determining what is suspicious and what is rude. It could be argued that in particular situations those involved in troll or scammer hunting are unhealthier to the board than people trolling and scamming.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, ShadowOfTheDay and brighter
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Haven't encountered many. There are some people with some delusional and just genuinely fucked up methods though.

• Wow
Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jodes, ShadowOfTheDay and 1 other person
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
@brighter that's the reverse logic of a troll. They're easy to spot. They're everywhere
The issue of course is the subjectivity involved in determining what is suspicious and what is rude.
I agree, and that's what we have to be careful of.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Circles, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
A forum without a troll isn't a forum. There should be at least one.
Trolls are scum! In fact they are worse than scum, they are the lowest of the low. They contribute nothing to the Internet, they feed off making people miserable. There should be a blacklist and those who troll should be unable to access the Internet. Real life is bad enough with having to deal with arseholes face to face, trolls are cowards who hide behind their keyboard, they have no balls to confront people in the real world.

• Wow
Reactions: brighter, Cookiedough8956, Circles and 7 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I'm a honest troll!

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jodes and Roberto
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I don't know if I consider myself a troll. I'm here because I wan't to ctb in the future. Not right now.
You are one of the kindest people on here. I appreciate that.

• Love
Reactions: lemmeeleev, Jodes and Roberto
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
Trolls are scum! In fact they are worse than scum, they are the lowest of the low. They contribute nothing to the Internet, they feed off making people miserable. There should be a blacklist and those who troll should be unable to access the Internet. Real life is bad enough with having to deal with arseholes face to face, trolls are cowards who hide behind their keyboard, they have no balls to confront people in the real world.
View attachment 9196
I regret saying that a troll could have a place in this website. I don't know what I was thinking about when I said that. Sorry.

Reactions: brighter, Cookiedough8956, lemmeeleev and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Trolls normally target the weak I thought but what do I know :) ;) :*

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, lemmeeleev, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Trolls normally target the weak I thought but what do I know :) ;) :*
I don't think that is always the case, they will target anyone knowing full well that they have complete anonymity, imo they are sad sacks of shit.

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, Circles, throwaway777 and 6 others
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
I encountered a troll a week or 2 ago, and bout lost my shit.

Reactions: Jodes, Deleted member 4993, Psilo and 2 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
If someone seems to be trolling, see first if they just don't agree with your views and really want to explore and understand. If, though, they're just being jerks, have fun with their BS or simply ignore. We are each in control of what we want to do in social media. If you decide to interact with a troll, think of them as an NPC.

Reactions: Jodes, Your Own Ghost, Cookiedough8956 and 1 other person
S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I don't think that there are that many trolls on the forum.

Reactions: Jodes
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
If someone seems to be trolling, see first if they just don't agree with your views and really want to explore and understand. If, though, they're just being jerks, have fun with their BS or simply ignore. We are each in control of what we want to do in social media. If you decide to interact with a troll, think of them as an NPC.
Most of the time the conversation with a troll gets boring pretty fast. He'll never agree with the chosen victim.

Reactions: Jodes, Cookiedough8956 and Johnnythefox
E

End.of.the.line

Sep 25, 2018
Without a common enemy, we'll start fighting and making drama amongst ourselves. Someone must take up the mantle of troll....and so we'll hunt them, because they can take it. Because they're not a villain. They're a willing scapegoat, a watchful peacekeeper against inner fighting...a dark troll.

Haha That was a good one. Made me laugh. Thanks

RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
do people that come here for voyeuristic reasons or people who just like to talk about themselfes in order to get pitty and attention fall under the category troll given they never really plan to ctb?

• Yay!
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
do people that come here for voyeuristic reasons or people who just like to talk about themselfes in order to get pitty and attention fall under the category troll given they never really plan to ctb?

The forum isn't explicitly for those about to immediately check out, and aside from people openly admitting it, you're going to have an impossible time proving who is here just for voyeurism. The word pity can be freely exchanged with compassion and understanding. Pity in the way that you've used it here is a part of the language that is used to separate people from one another.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jodes, Cookiedough8956 and Kyrok