ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I have told two people.

I was quite surprised that they were relatively supportive of the idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
One , i offered him all my money if he can get me Nembutal.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: divinemistress36, peace_van, mind_split and 3 others
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Nobody. But I feel like it's what everyone around me expect me to do at this point.
Also, I guess my therapist knows my intentions.

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van and ddn.ctb
dumbgirlonline

dumbgirlonline

Nighty Night Princess
Sep 30, 2023
I've told my friend of 6 years. He just downplays it but I wish he'd say… something …

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb and EternalShore
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I told him i cannot go past 50 , im 43 , i must do it before , illness and loneliness is not a way to go for me. He understand.

Better burn fast than fade away , i will use some of my money to do extreme sports and hopefully die accidentally.

• Hugs
Reactions: ddn.ctb
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I told my parents when I was doing terrible during summer job! >_< Bad idea! :( Hopefully, they forgot???
Anyways, other than that, I joke about it some irl [I'm happy when they aren't horrified :)], browse SaSu during class, and post about it on Twitter, soooo... a lot :ahhha:

wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
i haven't straight up told anyone but showed some hints that i am interested, if that makes sense. a lot of my friends know about my ideation in that way but i dont think they took it too seriously from their reactions

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van and ddn.ctb
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm never able to understand why anyone would risk doing that in this anti-suicide society. And if I had a reliable plan to cease existing on my own terms it wouldn't be anybody else's business anyway, I just wish to peacefully die far away from other people and be forgotten about.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, peace_van and ddn.ctb
HollowDrop

HollowDrop

ah
Oct 4, 2023
I've mentioned it to some friends and my psychiatrist. I have one friend who understands me and it's nice to at least have one person who doesn't freak out about the subject. Well my psychiatrist doesn't really freak out either, rather she starts discussion to help me find the root of my problems which does help for a short time after every meeting.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I lie and never tell anyone I plan to CTB, because it never gets you anywhere. You will suffer for telling others you want to CTB.

Reactions: noname123, peace_van and ddn.ctb
mind_split

mind_split

Sep 29, 2023

… recently to my psych & best and longest friend.

they both know me for a very long time.

somehow they understand my desire to ctb… and why Im serious about it just now. Im 32y/o. I dont want to do this whole shit for another 32yrs.

Last edited:
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
I told my father that I fully intend to go through with it and... He basically did nothing including be a sympathetic ear.... So that was nice 🙃

• Hugs
Reactions: Arcitect and ddn.ctb
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
irl? no one

• Hugs
Reactions: Arcitect and ddn.ctb
thedarkgod11

thedarkgod11

Oct 13, 2023
I told my ex as she was the only person i talked to and she made me feel like a monster and was informing other people so ive kept everything to myself since

• Hugs
Reactions: Lookoutbelow, Arcitect, peace_van and 1 other person
Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Noone but you fine people. I tried talking about it irl. Not making that mistake again!

• Hugs
UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
I've told a few people, but I'm so incapable of taking myself seriously that I'm always laughing and smiling when I do it, so I think they think it's just some kind of macabre joke.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Nobody.

Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
I'm not hiding it. Neither IRL, nor on the internet.

A

Arcitect

Oct 22, 2023
I've told three. Actually, more like reached out to three for help. Two abandoned me, one asked me to stop talking about it after she developed a heart condition and can't deal with stress anymore, all three told me to "get professional help" but that's the last thing I want. I only ever talked about my mental health with people I trusted.
Noone but you fine people. I tried talking about it irl. Not making that mistake again!
Yeah, when I discovered SaSu I was surprised at how supporting the community is. I feel like the people here care, like it's a small town where everyone knows everyone. That's the vibe it gives off anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and dizzdesi
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'm not shy about it at all. I tell my family all the time. I have autism and it's a known fact that CTBing is one of the leading causes of death for autistic people. Why should I be ashamed of or in denial of the facts? I didn't choose to get born from a stressed pregnancy that fucked me up. My parents chose to recklessly procreate and my siblings have left me to take care of them now that they're old. I get great pleasure in them knowing that they could get an epic jump scare any day now, upon he announcement of my death.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Boudika

Boudika

Trauma? Oh you mean reason why I'm hilarious
Aug 22, 2023
Two. Actually to one, but he told the other person. In general, they are both very pro life and took it very badly (Fortunately, they did not call anywhere, but they began to be very hysterical)

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
In the past my psychiatrist, therapist, my dad and my best friend. It's become the norm for them so I don't think they worry too much anymore. Wonder if me acting like everything's great for my last few months will catch their attention. Anyhow, now I keep it to myself so I don't risk being stopped or put in a mental facility.

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Nobody. It's too much of a risk to talk about it, outside of this forum.

Betelgeuse8000

Betelgeuse8000

Professional Ape
Oct 17, 2023
Outside of here, nobody has a clue of the schemes and machinations I'm up to. I present myself relatively well, so nobody will even consider the idea until its too late.

Reactions: noname123
steppingoff

steppingoff

Experienced
Jan 18, 2024
Two people - one with whom I have become friends here, and another friend who I know who has attempted. She was the one that was most surprised that I am going down that road

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Just my mom but she doesn't believe me

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
2 ppl. I mentioned having suicidal thoughts to one friend.
The other person thinks I am just bluffing

H

hurting

Jan 18, 2024
The only person I ever told was a medical professional and it was the worst thing I could have done for help.

• Aww..
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap