• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
Making a statistic of the number of people who died sounds terrible, and this is definitely not the thing I want to do. But, creating a megathread where people at least says "goodbye", may help us to overcome our fear of death. Personally, nearly half of my survival instinct comes from not knowing how many people did actually commited to suicide, succesed or not. And a bit of fear of doing something unexpected, unnormal. I also have an extra fear of doing something bad without my parents' consent as I'm an autistic.

I'm sorry if you think this idea is so ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: Ivenocare
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Without knowing the exact number I'm very sure that the amount of deceased members is very high. I registered in this forum almost one year ago and I witnessed many goodbye posts - and I'm simply assuming they were genuine. it's probably gonna be difficult to gather all the goodbye posts and put them into a statistics but I'm confident that this forum is something like a very active bus station for departing people.

Reactions: throwaway123, dhk96, agreement and 4 others
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
I've been here for a year and a lot of people have passed on. No idea if anyone could put a number to it or even if you'd want to.

Reactions: Can'tStandAnymore
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Making a statistic of the number of people who died sounds terrible, and this is definitely not the thing I want to do. But, creating a megathread where people at least says "goodbye", may help us to overcome our fear of death. Personally, nearly half of my survival instinct comes from not knowing how many people did actually commited to suicide, succesed or not. And a bit of fear of doing something unexpected, unnormal. I also have an extra fear of doing something bad without my parents' consent as I'm an autistic.

I'm sorry if you think this idea is so ridiculous
It's not ridiculous, I feel better too knowing many people choose to do this as well. Somehow it makes me feel less lonely and more braver. But even if we don't have such a post here, I keep reminding myself that this a pretty big world so at every moment there's probably someone killing themselves, not to mention ppl that did it in the past that we know of for sure like celebrities,so when I do it I won't be alone, I'll remember those that did it before me and will think of those who are doing it at the same exact moment. It makes me feel more comfortable.