• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you think you will die from suicide in the future?

• Yes, completely certain

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • Very likely

Votes: 61 54.0%
  • Maybe, 50 percent chance

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Very unlikely

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Not at all

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
How many of you think you will most like die from suicide in the future? Could be any point of time in your life, whether its tomorrow, 5 years, 30 years from now

I can say with 90 percent confidence i will die from suicide in the future

I am 30 years right now, and there is just absolutely no ****ing way in hell I am staying around for another 4-5 decades, NO BLOODY WAY

Only reason I am alive is because I don't want to hurt my parents. I am sure once they are gone, that would be the final straw for me

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
I don't even know if I should hold it off until my gramps and dad die. Preventing their suffering is almost not worth the risk of me being hit by a car and paralyzed, or developing a painful medical condition and so on. Life's daily risks. I'm such a stupid coward for caring about any of this and not just going through with CTB.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
How many of you think you will most like die from suicide in the future? Could be any point of time in your life, whether its tomorrow, 5 years, 30 years from now

I am 30 years right now, and there is just absolutely no ****ing way in hell I am staying around for another 4-5 decades, NO BLOODY WAY

Only reason I am alive is because I don't want to hurt my parents. I am sure once they are gone, that would be the final straw for me
I think it is the same for me. I've seen way too much, i want to wait for my parents to pass out, than take control of the properties and maybe make some charity OF MY OWN CHOICE. I will not leave anything to THESE CRIMINALS!

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I don't even know if I should hold it off until my gramps and dad die. Preventing their suffering is almost not worth the risk of me being hit by a car and paralyzed, or developing a painful medical condition and so on. Life's daily risks. I'm such a stupid coward for caring about any of this and not just going through with CTB.
I think its very nice and caring of you to look after your gramps and dad. Thats not cowardly at all

Reactions: RosesFlourish
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I really wish to die on my own terms but sadly for now I'm trapped in this existence, unfortunately not everyone is privledged enough to access peaceful, guaranteed ways to die, what I'd also fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering as a result. It's certainly so evil to me how there is the absence of peaceful and guaranteed ways to die for all as for me suicide is the way to escape from and prevent suffering, I have no interest in the torturous and futile burden that is human existence.

Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I gotta do it at some point that's all I know to do. But wishes and eternal peace to all of you and OP.

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Of course I really wish to die on my own terms but sadly for now I'm trapped in this existence, unfortunately not everyone is privledged enough to access peaceful, guaranteed ways to die, what I'd also fear is trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering as a result. It's certainly so evil to me how there is the absence of peaceful and guaranteed ways to die for all as for me suicide is the way to escape from and prevent suffering, I have no interest in the torturous and futile burden that is human existence.
Yeah I think that its cruel that people with severe depression, chronic pain etc are not allowed to leave the world on their own terms. Euthanasia clinics are banned in my country, same with firearms, nembutal is illegal, its just so damn hard and scary trying to find a method that works

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If I don't die by accident, then definitely. My CTB is closer than farther. Of course, I might as well fall down the stairs on my stupid face today and break my neck. That's why I'm not 100% sure I'll die from CTB because the world can kill me in other ways. I wouldn't be surprised if I accidentally died the day before my date with death, because the world can be ironic.

broth0100

broth0100

iโ€™m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Since i was a kid ive been pretty certain tht its the way i'll go, just never kno when

LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
I dont' have plans to make it past the age of 30, 25 is still debatable in my head tbh. I know that I will eventually have to leave this earth, and I honestly don't want to suffer in the loneliness that comes in life especially the long and dreadfull years I would have to spend rotting and slaving away on a useless job that doesn't matter to anyone at all in all of that indifference, hate, isolation, and then just die later of old age or some disease that makes my life miserable before killing me later on. Its just not worth it to stay living like that.
I still have some passions that make this life worthwhile at least for now and I will dedicate my useless life towards that but I can still call it quits any time I decide its not worth it and leave in peace.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Ive tried the therapy, meds, working out, having relationships, my mind always goes to leaving as im always severely depressed. Its certain im going to die by my hand, probably in this year over the summer so i can enjoy the warm sun one last time

Reactions: iloverachel and vak
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
If some miracle doesnt happen to save me im 90% sure I will like you are.

Reactions: iloverachel
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm 100% certain i will kill myself. I'm not going to let them torture me and then torture me to death with their evil life and evil world , no way ..... I will win the final victory reaching non-existence forever on my own terms skipping over their old age and extreme torture .... I will reach non-existence painlessly and quickly when I decide by suicide.

i don't care if i have to blow my head off with a rifle or shotgun at least that's quick and painless if you hit the center of the head.

Last edited:
G

Gorgone

Oct 22, 2023
I think it's very likely for me. For my demographic and in my country, my life expectancy is about 73 years. I'm only 27. There is absolutely no way I will tolerate life for that much longer. I wept when I had this realization. I think even 10 more years is too long. I failed my first attempt and I don't intend to fail a second time. Now I'm just waiting for the right time and materials.

RosesFlourish

RosesFlourish

Thereโ€™s a chance I could make it
Feb 16, 2024
I hope I only end up taking my life when I'm old and terminally ill. Hell, I could die peacefully in my sleep and it wouldn't matter. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive an early death of my partner, who I feel very safe with and happy.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Ever since middle school I knew that my death would come by my own hand. Even after having health issues (including a heart attack before I was even 20), I seemed unkillable. I will not go out powerless or when not wanting to. I will go when I say I'm done and conclude this little game of life.

D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024

I can totally relate to your situation friend.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm not too sure anymore. I do want to kill myself but I don't really have any ways to do so which aren't risky or ineffective. It's so cruel that peaceful ways to die are banned