IchIsGone

IchIsGone

Nov 2, 2018
What kind of changes? And how many of you think that no matter what happens, eg. Financial freedom, new partner in life, new job, getting the perfect body won't change your mind about ctb?

For me it's always financial problems, not having a good health and the feeling that I have wasted my potential. Also I'm clinically diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder. So that's that. I think that if I have a more financial stability and have a stable career, I'd have friends, my family would like me and I'd probably take my sweet time in this lifetime and not rushing for the end.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lammergeier, Singing In The Rain and 1 other person
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I can't think of any changes, or at least any that are changeable that would make me not want to ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lunar and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I've always been a highly neurotic human being. The older I got the worse things seem to be. A lot of factors play into my desire to CTB. It's much more than just mental and circumstantial. I can probably list over 25 reasons why I want to go. Maybe I'll work on that list. I really cannot see how contentment could ever be apart of my diet.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lunar, Trashcan and 1 other person
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
No matter what happens I'm set on CTB. I don't have the desire to get anywhere with anything with the way this world and society is. I don't like existing and the maintenance of it all among many other things that all feels far too much to list.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Were my beloved to return in a way that we could find a way to repair the damage? I could imagine that being enough. But since I can't imagine a way for that to happen... ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Well i have permanent damage physically and mentally so it's not something that can be fixed. But if it could be fixed then it would solve all my problems.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Dead Meat and BellaKAT