• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
How many of you know the number for the suicide prevention hotline but have never and will never call it? It feels like it's everywhere if you search anything related to suicide and I find it kind of hard to not know it because of how much I've seen it.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Weird that I don't know it considering I've seen it thrown obnoxiously in my face for nearly every internet search I have done. My mind must really want to avoid it.

Reactions: Donewitheverything, HaleyWayMCR, Empty Smile and 2 others
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
I don't, I've called them and they put me on hold for quite a while. Never bothered to call them again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sha70, lemmeeleev and Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I don't know it. A few years ago I tried that text suicide crisis number and they just told me clichés. Same with the suicide hotline. Not helpful.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
How many of you know the number for the suicide prevention hotline but have never and will never call it? It feels like it's everywhere if you search anything related to suicide and I find it kind of hard to not know it because of how much I've seen it.
You're kiddin right lol! I'm not a fan and don't believe it will help bc ure in danger of getting hospitalized for some suicidal feelings. I don't think the solution is sending out the cops and commiting people and then charging u an obscene amount for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, lemmeeleev and Alchemist
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
You're kiddin right lol! I'm not a fan and don't believe it will help bc ure in danger of getting hospitalized for some suicidal feelings. I don't think the solution is sending out the cops and commiting people and then charging u an obscene amount for it.
I meant it in the opposite way, I would never call it or suggest anyone else to. I've just seen it so many times I know it because it's almost everywhere that even mentions the word suicide. Everything has to mention it as if you haven't already seen those numbers about a billion times already. And calling the cops on someone who is suicidal will pretty much never help.

Reactions: Final Escape and Deleted member 1768
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I meant it in the opposite way, I would never call it or suggest anyone else to. I've just seen it so many times I know it because it's almost everywhere that even mentions the word suicide. Everything has to mention it as if you haven't already seen those numbers about a billion times already. And calling the cops on someone who is suicidal will pretty much never help.
The cops are pretty frightening when you're suicidal. So not helpful getting cuffed, frisked and put in a squad car then taken to the hospital. But they say it's for your own good. No, it is scary and traumatic to be treated like a criminal for being suicidal.

Reactions: Final Escape and lemmeeleev
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
The cops are pretty frightening when you're suicidal. So not helpful getting cuffed, frisked and put in a squad car then taken to the hospital. But they say it's for your own good. No, it is scary and traumatic to be treated like a criminal for being suicidal.
Exactly

Reactions: Final Escape and Halo13
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Weird that I don't know it considering I've seen it thrown obnoxiously in my face for nearly every internet search I have done. My mind must really want to avoid it.
This!!!

Reactions: Final Escape, LastFlowers and lemmeeleev
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Even if that line is useless in my country, I see people throwing it like a diarrheic man throws shit and I hate it. Besides knowing from other's experiences that calling there bring more harm than good, it's the go to platitude for "friends" to calm their conscience when they meet someone suicidal.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and LastFlowers
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
I've called at least two hotlines; they didn't help me at all, so I don't bother remembering any of them. However, I am fairly annoyed by the national hotline being thrown in my face every time I research suicide. Why should I bother calling them? Just for them to tell me the same regurgitated nonsense that the laymen tell me?

Reactions: Final Escape and lemmeeleev
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
They put you in handcuffs?!

Reactions: lemmeeleev, LastFlowers and Final Escape
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
They put you in handcuffs?!
Yes, twice. It isn't common protocol - just cops being unnecessarily concerned for safety. I was a danger to myself, not anyone else. They removed the cuffs after I arrived in the hospital via squad car. Doesn't always happen that a police officer gives a shit you're suicidal and this was when it was illegal to kill yourself. I wasn't in legal trouble or arrested so I have no idea why they chose to do that.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Final Escape
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Yes, twice. It isn't common protocol - just cops being unnecessarily concerned for safety. I was a danger to myself, not anyone else. They removed the cuffs after I arrived in the hospital via squad car. Doesn't always happen that a police officer gives a shit you're suicidal and this was when it was illegal to kill yourself. I wasn't in legal trouble or arrested so I have no idea why they chose to do that.
I wonder if we could start a class action lawsuit against the harm that their tactics cause? So sorry Halo...wow.

Reactions: lemmeeleev
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Because in the mind of the state they don't see u as a free sovereign citizen. You are merely a tax slave. They don't want the slaves to quit producing. So suicide is considered a criminal act against the state. How dare u own yourself and decide that u won't participate on the tax farm anymore lol! It has nothing to do with your safety.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Halo13 and Alchemist
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I wonder if we could start a class action lawsuit against the harm that their tactics cause? So sorry Halo...wow.
Seems pretty impossible considering all the "good samaritan" laws around they can claim something similar without trouble. Hell, if someone " saved" me I'd be pretty pissed off and would probably try to make them as miserable as me.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Halo13