• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'll answer the same question if anybody asks me the aforementioned question

This thread idea has been inspired from this thread:

Reactions: Heartaches, rozeske, eatantz and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know. I hope nobody ignored me.

• Hugs
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal, Heartaches, rozeske and 6 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Everyone.

At this point I am writing comments in a dark void.
All of You are just my hallucination now.

• Yay!
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal, Yuki_03, Catch-22 and 2 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I know that members have ignored me lol. I'm not sure how many exactly because it's annoying to click through profiles but I have a way to tell 👀 once I was browsing members online and I saw that quite a few had ignored me. I'd say that maybe around 50 people have ignored me? I'm not sure though, as estimation isn't one of my strong suits. Wbu? @ijustwishtodie

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Heartaches, rozeske, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Hopefully none c:

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I don't know. I hope nobody ignored me.
I don't think that many members would ignore you. You seem like a nice and kind person and you don't tend to say anything that's controversial. I'll never ignore you.
Everyone.

At this point I am writing comments in a dark void.
All of You are just my hallucination now.
I know that members have ignored me lol. I'm not sure how many exactly because it's annoying to click through profiles but I have a way to tell 👀 once I was browsing members online and I saw that quite a few had ignored me. I'd say that maybe around 50 people have ignored me? I'm not sure though, as estimation isn't one of my strong suits. Wbu? @ijustwishtodie
I am also not sure exactly as for how many users ignored me but I can confirm that around 5 or 6 users have ignored me for definite. I could even tag some of them as I know who they are. However, if I were to estimate how many users have ignored me, I'd say around 60 users have. My views aren't exactly the most compatible set of views as displayed on this site. Some of the users who ignored me are probably users that I've never even seen at all

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
I'm sorry if this seems off-topic, but the thread made me think of the question how to find out who/how many people ignore(s) you. Is there a way to do that?

Reactions: DefinitelyReady and DeIetedUser4739
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I'm positive of one, lol. I assume a good handful as I don't say what a lot of people want to hear. I also suspect some people have put me on ignore temporarily then flipped me back on, but what do I know? I wish they'd tell me first. I love criticism.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry if this seems off-topic, but the thread made me think of the question how to find out who/how many people ignore(s) you. Is there a way to do that?
There is a way but it doesn't work all the time. @sserafim has an IQ of 120 so she has figured out the way. If you click on a user's username, you can see options such as "follow", "ignore", "start chat" or "start conversation". If a user has ignored you, the "start chat" feature wouldn't appear but the "start conversation" feature would. If neither "start chat" nor "start conversation" appears for a user, then that just means that user has disabled their dms entirely so you cannot tell if they ignored you or not
I'm positive of one, lol. I assume a good handful as I don't say what a lot of people want to hear. I also suspect some people have put me on ignore temporarily then flipped me back on, but what do I know? I wish they'd tell me first. I love criticism.
Which user would that be 👀

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske and DarknessInMe
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I have always branded myself on being unapologetically not for everyone. My attitude has always been "You don't like me? Avoid me. Problem solved." (Edit to add: God, I wish society would use this attitude as the default one instead of pissing and moaning at or about people you don't like 😩) I'm sure people have ignored me here and I couldn't be happier for them. I know I was blocked by a good number of people on social media. Oh well. Eight billion people on the planet. Some of them aren't going to like me. 🤷

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske, Message In A Bottle, ColorlessTrees and 1 other person
H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
I wouldn't be surprised if people ignored me here, I kinda signed up with a pro-life name which may be an impulsive block, despite having pro-choice ideology. I can't guess an exact number, but I'd estimate #<10.

It doesn't bother me much, and it's more of a mute then a block.

I did have a name change in mind, but I'm already established. I'll stick with HereTomorrow until I choose life or impulsively CTB.

Last edited:
  • Informative
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
There is a way but it doesn't work all the time. @sserafim has an IQ of 120 so she has figured out the way. If you click on a user's username, you can see options such as "follow", "ignore", "start chat" or "start conversation". If a user has ignored you, the "start chat" feature wouldn't appear but the "start conversation" feature would. If neither "start chat" nor "start conversation" appears for a user, then that just means that user has disabled their dms entirely so you cannot tell if they ignored you or not

Which user would that be 👀
lol thanks to that procedure I just confirmed Eviscerated Jester. I used my deductive reasoning when she told me she does not like me and therefore could never have a cordial conversation with me. It's a shame because I like interactions with people I disagree with, but I refused to bow to the 1st year psychology indoctrination and wanted to have an actual discussion. I can say that now, right, because she won't see it? I haven't ignored anyone. Does she also never see when I like her posts?

That's great, I need to go change my vote in the "topics you won't discuss" thread if I can be sure she won't swoop in to call me a racist for believing race exists. (which I still wonder how one can be X-ist if X is not real, but now I'll never get my answer.)

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, ColorlessTrees and ijustwishtodie
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Probably no one, I don't post all that much and my posts aren't really anything controversial or even interesting lol.

Reactions: innominesatanas44
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
lol thanks to that procedure I just confirmed Eviscerated Jester. I used my deductive reasoning when she told me she does not like me and therefore could never have a cordial conversation with me. It's a shame because I like interactions with people I disagree with, but I refused to bow to the 1st year psychology indoctrination and wanted to have an actual discussion. I can say that now, right, because she won't see it? I haven't ignored anyone. Does she also never see when I like her posts?

That's great, I need to go change my vote in the "topics you won't discuss" thread if I can be sure she won't swoop in to call me a racist for believing race exists. (which I still wonder how one can be X-ist if X is not real, but now I'll never get my answer.)
Firstly, you should thank @sserafim, not me, as she was the one who came up with that theory. Secondly, I knew that EJ ignored me as well before I even knew about @sserafim's theory but this just went to show that her theory is most likely true. Thirdly, people who ignored you can still see your posts as an ignore isn't the same as a block. From her perspective, you posts will just be hidden saying something like "this is ignored content from a user, tap here to view ignored content" (of course it doesn't say that verbatim but the effects to what it says are similar). EJ has randomly replied to one of my posts despite her putting me on ignore.

She could still reply to you if she wanted to but she most likely wouldn't. Who knows, I never thought that she'd reply to me yet she did so the same could happen for you. Oh, also, I have no idea if she can see you liking her posts or not

Edit: I just realised that you were thanking the method itself rather than the person behind the method but, regardless, I think that @sserafim still deserves her thanks as I have no idea how we were meant to figure this out normally. I'm now wondering if this is a feature of SaSu or an unintended side effect

• Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
Firstly, you should thank @sserafim, not me, as she was the one who came up with that theory.
Her ego is big enough; she knows she's smart. :P @sserafim

Secondly, I knew that EJ ignored me as well before I even knew about @sserafim's theory but this just went to show that her theory is most likely true. Thirdly, people who ignored you can still see your posts as an ignore isn't the same as a block. From her perspective, you posts will just be hidden saying something like "this is ignored content from a user, tap here to view ignored content" (of course it doesn't say that verbatim but the effects to what it says are similar). EJ has randomly replied to one of my posts despite her putting me on ignore.

She could still reply to you if she wanted to but she most likely wouldn't. Who knows, I never thought that she'd reply to me yet she did so the same could happen for you. Oh, also, I have no idea if she can see you liking her posts or not
Interesting. . . now the child in me wants to say things I think she'll really hate until I get one of these responses. I guess she'd also see automatically if someone quotes me.

• Informative
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Everybody should ignore me so I can finally say whatever I want without worrying about any repercussions. 😈

I haven't been able to check who's got me on ignore though. I'm sure plenty of people do but I doubt it's anyone I interacted with regularly.

Reactions: Heartaches
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I don't think I really say anything controversial so probably not very many people have me on ignore, but I'm sure at least some of the people I've been annoyed by find me annoying as well lol

Reactions: Heartaches and ijustwishtodie
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I think at least one user - any user - has me on their ignore list; I think this because there are many different perspectives on this forum, and unfortunately people (generally) cannot always discuss them without becoming hostile, or perceiving a disagreement in viewpoint(s) as a personal attack.

Though I hope this is not true, because I do not hold hatred for any current user here even though I might disagree with the opinions of certain users.

Reactions: Message In A Bottle and Heartaches
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Zero. Who would willingly pass up my genius contributions unless they were utterly deranged or moronic? They'd be shooting themselves in the foot. Hell, I'm this close to charging people for reading my stuff. I don't know how that would work since I'm "just" a user and unable to implement a paywall, but where there's a will there's a way. Probably.

• Yay!
Reactions: fleetingnight, ForgottenAgain, DeIetedUser4739 and 4 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm not sure, i hope not too many. I know I can sometimes be harsh on my bad days. I know one has for sure but with a continued occasional interaction. It gets tempting not to click that "view ignored content" thingy ig. That is one of the reasons I don't make it a habit of using the ignore button on users. I don't really like seeing all that disclaimer of "ignored content" it also makes it kind of hard to understand some threads when everyone keeps replying to "ignored content".

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, ijustwishtodie and Praestat_Mori
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
I'm not particularly outstanding and dont get into many arguments, so I don't think many people have me on ignore, though, I don't doubt some have.​

damienlerone

damienlerone

English or Spanish...
May 5, 2024
i dont like making others mad so i doubt anyone has me on ignore also im like super new🤪

SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
is there a way to disable "start chat" but not "start conversation" options? couldnt find it on privacy tab

• Yay!